1. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    10 May '07 08:50
    Originally posted by stepnkev

In John 1: 43-46 Jesus found a man named Phillip and said Follow me. Phillip found another man named Nathaniel and told him of Jesus. Nathaniel had doubts and didn’t believe.

43. The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, follow me.
    44. Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter.
    45. Ph ...[text shortened]... less important in my eyes or God’s eyes. You will still be loved regardless of what you decide.
    Sounds like a Pyramid Scheme to me.
  2. Joined
    15 Apr '07
    Moves
    13 May '07 05:28
    It seems there are helluva lot of atheist in this world. Is that something to cheer about?😕
  3. Joined
    18 Feb '07
    Moves
    13 May '07 05:50
    Originally posted by Riddle2007
    It seems there are helluva lot of atheist in this world. Is that something to cheer about?😕
    meh.

At first I was inclined to say yes, but on second thought, it doesn't change anything. I would think that being an atheist would mean you were more rational than any religious person, but... there are a ton of problems with this line of thought. Let's just say that it's best to judge people for who they really are, not judge on empty labels like "atheist" or "christian".
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 May '07 06:20
    Originally posted by Riddle2007
    Why not?
    I've called him out and he ain't arrived yet.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 May '07 23:50
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    I've called him out and he ain't arrived yet.
    Yeah but look what he did to your avatar.....
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    14 May '07 07:06
    Originally posted by Zander 88
    At first I was inclined to say yes, but on second thought, it doesn't change anything. I would think that being an atheist would mean you were more rational than any religious person, but... there are a ton of problems with this line of thought. Let's just say that it's best to judge people for who they really are, not judge on empty labels like "atheist" or "christian".
    Being atheist does not make you a rational person but being Christian guarantees that you are irrational in at least one area.
  7. Joined
    15 Apr '07
    Moves
    14 May '07 10:35
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Yeah but look what he did to your avatar.....
    Good one. 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree