1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 14:47
    I am being repeatedly and persistently trolled by Romans1009 who is accusing me of being ashamed of Jesus Christ. Other than calling someone a Son of Satan this is probably one of the worst insults one Christian will say to another.

If you think I am ashamed of Christ please say so, if not then who will stand with me and refute this person's claims about me?

I am asking for your support in this matter, or your declaration of agreement with Romans1009, I am not asking for ambivalence.

Who will stand with me one this matter?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    20 May '18 14:56
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I am being repeatedly and persistently trolled by Romans1009 who is accusing me of being ashamed of Jesus Christ. Other than calling someone a Son of Satan this is probably one of the worst insults one Christian will say to another.

If you think I am ashamed of Christ please say so, if not then who will stand with me and refute this person's claims a ...[text shortened]... ent with Romans1009, I am not asking for ambivalence.

Im with you. These jokers do the same to me.
    Where have I ever said or implied that I am ashamed of Christ ?

They are church fanatics and extremists who are capable of killing those who disagree.
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:18

If you think I am ashamed of Christ please say so, if not then who will stand with me and refute this person's claims a ...[text shortened]... ent with Romans1009, I am not asking for ambivalence.

Right beside you sir, as will everybody else I'm sure who is sick of that tedious little troll.

Like yourself I have not responded to him directly in over 2 weeks, but he still replies to virtually every post I make to other posters. What kind of saddo does that?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:271 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Right beside you sir, as will everybody else I'm sure who is sick of that tedious little troll.

Like yourself I have not responded to him directly in over 2 weeks, but he still replies to virtually every post I make to other posters. What kind of saddo does that?
    You and your atheist pals and the atheists’ fanboy have repeatedly been trying to run me down without addressing me directly so naturally I’m responding.

But more to the point, is this post of yours a substantive post or a trolling post? Does it represent the advancement of a substantive discussion or spamming?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:27

You are just being "trolled" that's all. I doubt there are many Christians here who have the appetite to become the target of similar "very amusing" invective. So I expect most to keep schtum. I hope I am proved wrong.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:34

Well, so far you’ve got a Christ denier and atheist backing you. Shockah!

Clearly my observation of your behavior and reason for it struck a nerve. You’ve been blubbering about this for hours.

You exclusively pick nits with and attack believers.

You ignore abusive posts and trolling by atheists and Christ deniers.

I cannot think of a single believer and frequent poster in here whom you do not regularly attack.

I cannot think of a single atheist or Christ denier in here you ever criticize.

Why is that?

It’s clear you and the atheist trolls are trying to pit believers against each other and get me banned from the forum to boot.

Why?

If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out. I never start anything; I just finish it.

As I once said many moons ago on here, “Trolls are the disease. And I’m the cure.”
  7. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:36
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You are just being "trolled" that's all. I doubt there are many Christians here who have the appetite to become the target of similar "very amusing" invective. So I expect most to keep schtum. I hope I am proved wrong.
    The joke is he claims he makes substantive posts while simultaneously boasting:

"Thread Killer promises to be more on the ball next week - and return to his glory days of being the last poster in 24 out of the first 25 threads!"

Which, in reality, means he will spam every thread in sight with juvenile trolling about sandwiches and pool whizzing and abusing personal information shared by other users.

Pathetic.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:40
    The joke is he claims he makes substantive posts while simultaneously boasting:

"Thread Killer promises to be more on the ball next week - and return to his glory days of being the last poster in 24 out of the first 25 threads!"

Which, in reality, means he will spam every thread in sight with juvenile trolling about sandwiches and pool whizzing and abusing personal information shared by other users.

Pathetic.
    Is this yet another trolling post by you? Slow down, Heartpence. You can’t troll like a young ‘un the way you used to.

And you’re still recovering from all those pratfalls when you tried to post substance.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:431 edit
    Thank you for the votes so far:

2 in support
    1 against

To be clear the vote is not one of popularity, doctrinal differences, nor even personal differences...it is ONLY whether of not you stand with me on whether or not you feel I am ashamed of Jesus Christ.

That's it.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:46

2 in support
    1 against

To be clear the vote is not one of popularity, doctrinal differences, nor even personal differences...it is ONLY whether of not you stand with me on whether or not you feel I am ashamed of Jesus Christ.

That's it.
    I said you were ashamed to *believe in* Jesus Christ. Is your misrepresentation of what I said another example of your “honest, principled” posting?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:54

2 in support
    1 against

That's it.
    3 in support sir (including FMF).

For an alleged Christian to suggest you are ashamed of Jesus is profoundly warped. (And says more about his own understanding of Christ).
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:55

For an alleged Christian to suggest you are ashamed of Jesus is profoundly warped. (And says more about his own understanding of Christ).
    I said tiger was ashamed to *believe in* Jesus Christ. Is your misrepresentation of what I said another example of your deceitfulness?
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 15:57

Did FMF give his support? Didn’t seem like it. But Kiddo may be confused after yet another OCD- and ADHD-fueled posting bender.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 16:00

Well I'm sure FMF does support; we've known each other for years so I'm fairly up to speed with his views on my theism.

I'd be interested in anyone's opinion; theist or atheist.
  15. Standard membercaissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    San Antonio, Texas
    Moves
    20 May '18 16:13
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Back in the 70's some of us used the word (pronounced schtum) but spelled Xtum. For us it was when (in a group setting) someone would ask a question of the group and it was met with total silence.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree