1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:231 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    What is your opinion on Romans saying Dive was ashamed of Jesus?

Do you support or revile such a comment from a fellow Christian?
    So it’s no longer a question of who stands with dive? The question is now based on your misrepresentation of what I said?

And we’re now counting thumbs instead of posts?

May Day! May Day! The bad ship “Pleadin’ tiger” is a goin’ under!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:24

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:25
    Indeed, what is your opinion on Romans mocking people with mental health or alcohol slurs?

Do you support or revile such comments from a fellow Christian?
    LOL!

More mischaracterizations?

What happened to the OP?

Your desperation is most unappealing, Heartpence.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:27
    This is developing into quite an interesting thread.

I'm looking forward to sonship arriving.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:28
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your begging is most unattractive, tiger. This isn’t the alley behind the pub where you hurl up your PB&J sandwiches with the crusts cut off after overindulging.

Try to show a little dignity for crying out loud.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:30
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    This is developing into quite an interesting thread.

I'm looking forward to sonship arriving.
    Maybe you’d have more support if you weren’t constantly and exclusively attacking believers while ignoring abusive posts from atheists and Christ deniers.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:31
    I'm asking for my fellow Christians to speak out for me on this one singular topic. I'm not asking for a vote of respect, friendship or doctrinal alignment...just for who of you will show the courage to stand up for me as a fellow Christian against this troll...

Please feel free to be honest and speak your mind with integrity and principle.
  8. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:32
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Thanks for the throwback.

"Human beings are a disease; a cancer on this planet. And we... are the cure." - Smith
    So to recap sir, what is your opinion on Romans saying Dive was ashamed of Jesus, mocking people with mental health and alcohol slurs, abusing personal information shared with other posters, using the suicide of another poster's mother as forum fodder?
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:36
    So to recap sir, what is your opinion on Romans saying Dive was ashamed of Jesus, mocking people with mental health and alcohol slurs, abusing personal information shared with other posters, using the suicide of another poster's mother as forum fodder?
    You’re such a liar, most especially about the suicide reference.

Very pathetic for someone who claimed to have “impeccable morality.”
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:37
    I'm asking for my fellow Christians to speak out for me on this one singular topic. I'm not asking for a vote of respect, friendship or doctrinal alignment...just for who of you will show the courage to stand up for me as a fellow Christian against this troll...

<<Please feel free to be honest and speak your mind with integrity and principle.>>

When do you plan to start speaking your mind with integrity and principle?
  11. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:411 edit
    Will gladly evidence all of this to you upon request Tom, seeing as you're new and everything.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:43

<<just for who of you will show the courage to stand up for me as a fellow Christian against this troll...>>

You’re the troll, dive.

You know what I told you, tiger - you’re known by the company you keep.
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:44
    Will gladly evidence all of this to you upon request. Seeing as you're new and everything.
    Yes, let’s especially see the evidence behind your bogus suicide claim, liar.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:461 edit
    Is it me or is there a distinct stench of angry sweat developing in this thread.
  15. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    20 May '18 19:51

I'm not sure what's worse, Romans saying you are ashamed of Jesus or when he and Becker delighted in bringing up and discussing your mother's tragic suicide and flippantly surmising it was the reason you were giving them a hard time and perhaps they should cut you a bit of slack.

Truly awful.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree