1. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 May '18 14:11
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    You haven't the foggiest idea who I idolize or why. But, it's not about me. It's about the fact that certain people and certain institutions have a patent on Christianity. You can build a soapbox racer, if you want. You can call it a 'Lamborghini,' if you want. That doesn't make it a Lamborghini.
    No people or institutions have a patent on entry into the Kingdom of God, and there are many who will enter without knowing about Christianity

Christianity is supposed to be a vehicle by which people are taught how to live righteously and do good works. Unfortunately it has degenerated into a cesspool of greed and corruption.

Seems you have placed Christianity up on a pedestal.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 18:12
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    No people or institutions have a patent on entry into the Kingdom of God, and there are many who will enter without knowing about Christianity

Christianity is supposed to be a vehicle by which people are taught how to live righteously and do good works. Unfortunately it has degenerated into a cesspool of greed and corruption.

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

(John 14:6)
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    31 May '18 18:14
    Originally posted by @rajk999

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.”

(John 3:16-18)
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 17:08
    Just for a fleeting moment, this post eradicates Romans from the last posters list.

Bliss.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 18:26
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Just for a fleeting moment, this post eradicates Romans from the last posters list.

Bliss.
    I thought you were going to try genuinely ignoring me.

Just for 24 hours. Baby steps for now. I know you’re obsessed with me.
  6. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Jun '18 18:30

Bliss.
    Ok
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 08:17
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I know full well that you have been embarrassed by the behaviour of some of your fellow Christians at times over the years but I have never seen anything that suggests you are "ashamed of Jesus Christ" or in any way "self-loathing" when it comes to your religious and spiritual beliefs. Not one little bit. Not here online. And not offline either.
    If I were you, I’d feel pretty silly about having written this, Kiddo.
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 08:24
    This thread makes very interesting reading in light of divegeester’s admission through his fake girlfriend persona that he’s not a Christian.

The lengths divegeester went to in perpetuating that lie are extraordinary - not only in time spent but in his passion and shamelessness in lying and lying repeatedly and brazenly about it.

Sick!
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 08:31

Bliss.
    Stop it, he will only go and resign some more games.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 08:331 edit
    The saga of dive’s smoky tailspinning flameout at RHP

1. Goes on Christian bashing rampage.

2. Exposed as a lying fraud for claiming to be a Christian.

3. Attempts to run away in disgrace by switching identities with his “girlfriend.”

4. Fake girlfriend ploy blows up in his face.

5. Goes on vacation to figure out what to do next.

6. Crosses fingers and claims everything was a practical joke.
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Jun '18 08:34
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Stop it, he will only go and resign some more games.
    I’d rather resign games I either was losing or not winning than be in the smoky, tail spinning flameout you’re in.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree