1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:02
    What appears as that to YOU is why I try to AWAKE you from such ignorance..
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:06
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    What appears as that to YOU is why I try to AWAKE you from such ignorance..
    Okay, so wake me up.
    Give me your evidence that the ant is not dead.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:14
    Yo, over and over again have the theist shared what clarifies this, but time and time again it is the atheist choosing to bind themselves to their crutched acceptance to "what" Life is.
  4. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:221 edit
    If GOD IS Life, and in HIM we Live and move and HAVE our being, than how can this be altered other than one's conscious belief standard, being why there are many mansions in HIS HOUSE?

An ant, and ANY LIFE form, is THAT, this REFLECTION, image and likeness, with no less than any other life form, nor more.
  5. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:22
    If GOD IS Life, and in HIM we Live and move and HAVE our being, than how can this be altered other than one's conscious belief standard, being why there are many mansions in HIS HOUSE?

An ant, and ANY LIFE form, is THAT, this REFLECTION, image and likeness, with no less than any other life form, not more.
  6. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

An ant, and ANY LIFE form, is THAT, this REFLECTION, image and likeness, with no less than any other life form, not more.
  7. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

8. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

9. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

11. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves

12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:241 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:28
    Yo, over and over again have the theist shared what clarifies this, but time and time again it is the atheist choosing to bind themselves to their crutched acceptance to "what" Life is.
    You're not giving me any evidence - just pseudo religious babble, or quotes from scripture, or hunches. Tell me what is the evidence for the ant not being dead ...
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:28
    Will someone please tell me who just posted that as many times as it was when I did only once?

Oh, and post "26 Oct '10 23:22", the one and only that I posted, not the other ones, was meant "nor", not "not".
  15. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:29
    Will someone please tell me who just posted that as many times as it was when I did only once?

Oh, and post "26 Oct '10 23:22", the one and only that I posted, not the other ones, was meant "nor", not "not".
    It happened to me to.
    I think it was a glitch in the site.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree