1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:30
    I will not daffle any longer with you choosing to be a wall from hearing or seeing what is being directed.
  2. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:33
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    I will not daffle any longer with you choosing to be a wall from hearing or seeing what is being directed.
    Fair enough.
    I take that to mean you have no evidence for the ant not being dead.
    Which is as I expected.
    You can crap on about eternal life, but challenged to actually demonstrate it, and you run screaming.
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:36
    You are WELCOMED to come visit me here in Waikiki Honolulu and I will GLADLY share more with you!
  4. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:37
    You are WELCOMED to come visit me here in Waikiki Honolulu and I will GLADLY share more with you!
    Honolulu!!! I'm Jealous!

😛
  5. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:38
    Mate, if I came to Hawaii, it wouldn't be to argue the afterlife with you. I'd be focused on this life and any waves I could catch ...
  6. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:41
    Originally posted by amannion
    Fair enough.
    I take that to mean you have no evidence for the ant not being dead.
    Which is as I expected.
    You can crap on about eternal life, but challenged to actually demonstrate it, and you run screaming.
    On that note. Can you prove that statement. You are sitting behind your computer screen so can you prove he/she is running? Can you prove he/she is screaming?

THIS IS SCREAMING!!!

This is just typing.

😛

And I am just joking with you so get over it.
  7. Joined
    03 Jul '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:42
    Originally posted by amannion
    Mate, if I came to Hawaii, it wouldn't be to argue the afterlife with you. I'd be focused on this life and any waves I could catch ...
    Just beware of the Hammerheads!
  8. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:43
    Originally posted by gtbiking4life
    On that note. Can you prove that statement. You are sitting behind your computer screen so can you prove he/she is running? Can you prove he/she is screaming?

THIS IS SCREAMING!!!

This is just typing.

😛

And I am just joking with you so get over it.
    Oh, don't worry, I'm not losing any sleep over it.
  9. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:43
    Originally posted by gtbiking4life
    Just beware of the Hammerheads!
    Hammerheads?
    I surf here in Australia surrounded by White Pointers.
    No probs ...
  10. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:471 edit
    A shark would only attack by this based belief that he would do so, and he reflects your fear, or should I say your fear reflects to him, and he gives you your wish.
  11. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    26 Oct '10 23:53
    A shark would only attack by this based belief that he would do so, and he reflects your fear, or should I say your fear reflects to him, and he gives you your wish.
    Ah yeah, whatever you say.
    Sharks attack usually by mistake - surfers in wetsuits mistaken for seals. So the thing to do is - don't look like a seal.
  12. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:021 edit
    Obviously that would also, with mankind's building blocks of ignorance, not knowing when one "claims" these concepts of such a judgement, they manifest it.

It's no different then the fella that goes to an AAA meeting and they ask him to state who he is and that he is an alcoholic, which is the biggest mistake, making a claim, therefore manifesting that lie to be factual for him, when he should ACKNOWLEDGE it is his conditioning to the fluid and he overcomes it by RECOGNIZING he CAN overcome it!

It's all mental, as mind over matter (truth over ignorance/lie)
  13. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:05
    Obviously that would also, with mankind's building blocks of ignorance, not knowing when one "claims" these concepts of such a judgement, they manifest it.

It's no different then the fella that goes to an AAA meeting and they ask him to state who he is and that he is an alcoholic, which is the biggest mistake, making a claim, therefore manifesting ...[text shortened]... ZING he CAN overcome it!

It's all mental, as mind over matter (truth over ignorance/lie)
    Right, thanks for your contribution to ... something.
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:10
    If you only -knew- the contribution that I am making for all mankind, and the responsibility I have of rectifying so very much!
  15. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    27 Oct '10 00:18
    If you only -knew- the contribution that I am making for all mankind, and the responsibility I have of rectifying so very much!
    Yeah, you're a caring guy, that's obvious.
    Feel free to go and care for everyone else - I'll take my chances thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree