2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Oct '18 00:275 edits
    @karoly-aczel said
    whodey leads by a long way.

However clumsy his argument may be, at least he has one
    Clumsy? How so?

At least I don't believe in the Birth Fairy.

Being the spirituality forum, some here seem to believe in her.

For you see, when the "fetus" passes out of the birth canal, people like Suzy believe that the Birth Fairy is the one that waves her magic wand over the baby to make it human.

And to think, religious folk are the ones that are made fun of for opposing abortion just because they believe in God.

I don't suspect Suzy will ever give a meaningful retort, simply because one does not exist. So she will just ignore me as Left wingers often do. It is either that or shout them down or chase them out of restaurants.

It's all you can do when your ideology is vacuous.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 06:52
    @karoly-aczel said
    whodey leads by a long way.

However clumsy his argument may be, at least he has one
    Good one, Donald.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 08:15
    @whodey said
    .For you see, when the "fetus" passes out of the birth canal, people like Suzy believe that the Birth Fairy is the one that waves her magic wand over the baby to make it human.
    When it "passes out the birth canal"? Where has she said this. I'll lay a marker down: I think you are lying about Suzianne's belief. If you show me where she stated what you are claiming she believes - or if she concedes that what you said is true - I'll retract and apologize.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    26 Oct '18 08:38
    @suzianne said
    "The lioness does not turn for the barking of dogs." -- African proverb
    I thought your belief with regard to terminating a pregnancy was connected to viability outside the womb. whodey has characterized you as condoning abortion up until the "fetus passes out of the birth canal". I have called him a liar. I may have misunderstood you or not read something you have posted. If he is right about your belief, I need to apologize to him.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    27 Oct '18 07:48
    @whodey said
    Clumsy? How so?

At least I don't believe in the Birth Fairy.

Being the spirituality forum, some here seem to believe in her.

For you see, when the "fetus" passes out of the birth canal, people like Suzy believe that the Birth Fairy is the one that waves her magic wand over the baby to make it human.

And to think, religious folk are the ones that are made fun of fo ...[text shortened]... t them down or chase them out of restaurants.

It's all you can do when your ideology is vacuous.
    Yes clumsy.

She will ignore it as she does ... as she does
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 09:21
    @FMF

The meaning of my quote is that I do not need to waste breath denying his vacuous untruths. Everyone who has paid attention here, yes even you, knows that what he said is another attempt by him to spin and mangle the truth.

Obvious is obvious.

Nothing more needs to be said, yet here you are, clouding the waters. You didn't used to be so wishy-washy.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 09:23
    @suzianne said
    @FMF

The meaning of my quote is that I do not need to waste breath denying his vacuous untruths. Everyone who has paid attention here, yes even you, knows that what he said is another attempt by him to spin and mangle the truth.

Obvious is obvious.

Nothing more needs to be said, yet here you are, clouding the waters. You didn't used to be so wishy-washy.
    How am I "clouding the waters"? I have confronted whodey for being deceitful about you.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 09:33
    @fmf said
    How am I "clouding the waters"? I have confronted whodey for being deceitful about you.
    I thought I was crystal clear. Yes, even you "got it".

Now you show up with your hat in your hand asking "was I right? huh?" and inviting my comment, as if somehow, my comment was 'needed'. It was not. That's why I didn't offer one.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 09:46
    @suzianne said
    I thought I was crystal clear. Yes, even you "got it".

Now you show up with your hat in your hand asking "was I right? huh?" and inviting my comment, as if somehow, my comment was 'needed'. It was not. That's why I didn't offer one.
    What on earth is the matter with you?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 10:28
    @fmf said
    What on earth is the matter with you?
    When you figure it out. let me know.

Maybe her conscience is bothering her supporting abortion.

You know, party over the Word of God.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 10:29
    @karoly-aczel said
    Yes clumsy.

She will ignore it as she does ... as she does
    She is welcome to do so.

Funny how that all goes away in other threads as she attacks me.

Seems she only ignores me here.

Very telling.

But then, I think she knows that her position is vacuous and wanting, so why reply at all? Why not run away instead?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 10:58
    @whodey said
    When you figure it out. let me know.

Maybe her conscience is bothering her supporting abortion.

You know, party over the Word of God.
    You lied about her positition on abortion. Perhaps the "Word of God" made you do it.
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 11:423 edits
    @fmf said
    You lied about her positition on abortion. Perhaps the "Word of God" made you do it.
    I did not such thing.

What I did was, mock the position of the abortionist in terms of when they claim life begins.

When does the magic fairy wave her wand over an unborn infant to make it human? I could just have easily said that it occurs at the age of viability outside the womb as well to prove my point, but by all means, ignore my intent and continue your inane rants about me lying.

Many Progressives think partial birth abortion is just fine, while other think that it magically occurs once the fetus is viable outside the womb. Really it is an arbitrary measure that is mere opinion.

What I find this to be is ageism. You are discriminating against someone based upon their level of development.

As for Suzy's position on partial birth abortion, perhaps she does support it. Perhaps she does not think that the age of viability outside the womb constitutes human life. I have not heard her say. However, if she does not support partial birth abortion, that would put her at odds with many of the Progressive gods she worships, but if she does support it, then she would face theological hell to defend it.

Either way, it behooves her never to speak again on the issue.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 11:45
    @whodey said
    I did not such thing.
    You lied about it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree