1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 11:46
    @fmf said
    You lied about it.
    Illiteracy and troll like disingenuous rants.

The curse of FMF.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 12:04
    @whodey said
    What I did was, mock the position of the abortionist in terms of when they claim life begins.
    What you did was lie about what she believes.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 20:20
    @fmf said
    What on earth is the matter with you?
    she should've ignored it apparently. Yikes!
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '18 20:22
    @whodey said
    She is welcome to do so.

Funny how that all goes away in other threads as she attacks me.

Seems she only ignores me here.

Very telling.

But then, I think she knows that her position is vacuous and wanting, so why reply at all? Why not run away instead?
    I dont know.

Perhaps if we threw in some basic topics.

Abortion maybe? 😉
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 01:53
    @fmf said
    What you did was lie about what she believes.
    Here is a scripture for both you and Suzy

1 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

4 For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.

At the end of the day, what we think of each other is meaningless. All that matters is how God sees us and will judge us.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '18 01:57
    @whodey said
    Here is a scripture for both you and Suzy

1 Corinthians 4 King James Version (KJV)

4 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.

2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine o ...[text shortened]... what we think of each other is meaningless. All that matters is how God sees us and will judge us.
    Don't hide behind a copy paste. You lied.
  7. Joined
    06 Nov '18
    Moves
    06 Nov '18 06:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 05:33
    @fmf said
    I thought your belief with regard to terminating a pregnancy was connected to viability outside the womb. whodey has characterized you as condoning abortion up until the "fetus passes out of the birth canal". I have called him a liar. I may have misunderstood you or not read something you have posted. If he is right about your belief, I need to apologize to him.
    Contrary to your "opinion", I don't "need" to do anything, whether whodey is right or not. That said, I have not known whodey to ever be right. While some may consider this a curse, I'm sure he believes it to be a blessing.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 05:39
    @fmf said
    What on earth is the matter with you?
    You're like the woman who knocks on a man's door, wishing to speak with him, and she asks if he is "decent".

He says that yes, he is decent.

She walks in, and, shocked, says, "oh my God, you're naked, I thought you said you were decent!"

He calmly replies, "I am decent. I also happen to be naked."
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 05:48
    @suzianne said
    Contrary to your "opinion", I don't "need" to do anything, whether whodey is right or not. That said, I have not known whodey to ever be right. While some may consider this a curse, I'm sure he believes it to be a blessing.
    You replied to the same post on 26 October with some attempted scornful comments. And now here you are again replying to the same post on the 8th November - almost 2 weeks later - and you are attempting to make very similar scornful comments again, about the same post. Very odd. If you can't think of interesting blows to land, and you are trawling back a fortnight looking for stuff you can be scornful about - even if it's repetitious scorn - why not start a thread that might attract the contributions of people you are scornful about and treat their contributions with fresh scorn?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Nov '18 05:50
    @suzianne said
    You're like the woman who knocks on a man's door, wishing to speak with him, and she asks if he is "decent".

He says that yes, he is decent.

She walks in, and, shocked, says, "oh my God, you're naked, I thought you said you were decent!"

He calmly replies, "I am decent. I also happen to be naked."
    This sounds off-target and overlaboured.

What is the lastest stage/time in a healthy pregnancy that you would condone an abortion?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree