Why are Christians under attack ?

Why are Christians under attack ?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by divegeester
I think Grampy Bobby probably agrees with Hinds but is concerned about how he will appear aligning his RHP online persona with such a forum pariah as RJHinds and over such a horrible doctrine and in accusation of another Christian.
Grampy Bobby does believe in the ghastly eternal torture ideology but also likes to demonstrate his unctuous self-anointed largess by conferring irreversible eternal salvation upon those who believe in Christ even just 'for a moment', and even if they subsequently don't believe in Him at all.

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Yes I'm currently enjoying a reprisal of the "brimstones R us" love from my fellow American Christians. Now you have joined in, we can get done to my status as antichrist and son of the devil.
I prefer to think of you residing in Mississippi lynching people for your satisfaction. 😵

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by Flower04
Christians feel more under attack because they attack each other. Christians have a tendency to suspect other Christians of not being real believers...
How true.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

You seem to see yourself as a sort of "pastor" here. It's a pity your shepherding amounts to no more than avoiding challenging topics and copy/pasting various scriptures and your own posts, supplemented by a seasoning of impractical platitudes.
If by faith alone in Christ alone you've placed your trust in Him, the Holy Spirit imputed a human spirit at that moment of your regeneration [spiritual birth]; there's nothing a member of Christ's Royal Family can do to alter that relationship.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
From my perspective as a Jedi knight, Luke Skywalker is our only hope, he is the only place we will have lasting control over the force,the world that has us at odds with the Emperor, Darth Vader and his minions.

(Sarcasm, not derision).
Truth. Although I thought Luke was a closet gay.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I prefer to think of you residing in Mississippi lynching people for your satisfaction. 😵
Anyway I can bring a ray of light into your gloomy world of cultism.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
If by faith alone in Christ alone you've placed your trust in Him, the Holy Spirit imputed a human spirit at that moment of your regeneration [spiritual birth]; there's nothing a member of Christ's Royal Family can do to alter that relationship.
So what do you think of one Christian telling another Christian they "deserve to burn in hell"? .. For eternity no less...

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15

Anyway I can bring a ray of light into your gloomy world of cultism.
yes boss, no boss, shakin the bush boss.

Cryogenically frozen

Moves
19 Apr 15

Truth. Although I thought Luke was a closet gay.
There were rumours at the time of a love triangle with Hans Solo and Chewbacca, but i never believed it.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

yes boss, no boss, shakin the bush boss.
You're trying to make some kind of ad hominem joke out of black people being lynched?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
19 Apr 15
2 edits

So what do you think of one Christian telling another Christian they "deserve to burn in hell"? .. For eternity no less...
"So what do you think of one Christian telling another Christian they "deserve to burn in hell"? .. For eternity no less..."

If you're a believer in Christ, divegeester, quietly ignore any and all false statements made about you and/or your family members by others in your periphery; and pray for them. "29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. 32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you." (Ephesians 4:29-32) / "JS, thanks for your insightful comments on the role the "online disinhibition effect" plays and for your kind words. In the context of the brevity of life on planet earth I choose to give the benefit of doubt, forgive and forget and move on. -Bob" Thread 163726 [Page 2]

F

Moves
19 Apr 15
2 edits

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
"29 Let no unwholesome word proceed from your mouth, but only such a word as is good for edification according to the need of the moment, so that it will give grace to those who hear. 30 Do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. 31 Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. [/i] (Ephesians 4:29-31)

So are you finally suggesting that RJHinds' words are "unwholesome", that they contain "bitterness" and "wrath" and "slander" and "malice"? Is that what your chosen copy paste is telling divegeester?

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

Originally quoted by Grampy Bobby
32 Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.[/i] (Ephesians 4:29-32)
Why are you addressing this exhortation to divegeester and not to RJHinds?

rc

Moves
19 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
You're trying to make some kind of ad hominem joke out of black people being lynched?
No I am making a reference to a white person in a film, that being Paul Newman, have you never seen Cool Hand Luke? Oh dear it seems that in your ardour to land a blow you have overlooked the rather obvious, how very sad for you. Paul Newman was white last time I looked, was he not? He stated to the man with no eyes (also white) that he was shakin the bush boss when relieving himself prior to making an escape attempt (he rather ingenuously attached a string to the bush which he pulled) He was not black at the time or even afterwards.

It seem that in your ardour to land a blow your assumption that I was making a joke out of lynching is rather unfounded then again I have no problem seeing divesgeester as a southern plantation owner capable of lynching. Infact after reading about three hours worth of references I understand just how it became acceptable and I am willing to state that a self satisfied moral degenerate like you, in that environment, under those same circumstances may also have tolerated it. How does that grab you.

F

Moves
19 Apr 15

No I am making a reference to a white person in a film, that being Paul Newman, have you never seen Cool Hand Luke? Oh dear it seems that in your ardour to land a blow you have overlooked the rather obvious, how very sad for you. Paul Newman was white last time I looked, was he not? He stated to the man with no eyes (also white) that he was shakin the bush boss when relieving himself prior to making an escape attempt (he rather ingenuously attached a string to the bush which he pulled) He was not black at the time or even afterwards.

It seem that in your ardour to land a blow your assumption that I was making a joke out of lynching is rather unfounded then again I have no problem seeing divesgeester as a southern plantation owner capable of lynching. Infact after reading about three hours worth of references I understand just how it became acceptable and I am willing to state that a self satisfied moral degenerate like you, in that environment, under those same circumstances may also have tolerated it. How does that grab you.

So "yes boss, no boss, shakin the bush boss" along with your earlier comment addressed to divegeester... "I prefer to think of you residing in Mississippi lynching people for your satisfaction" ...was not intended as a joke; you were being serious?