1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 04:26
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I'd sooner see you actually do something, for example stand up against the hateful comment Hinds made against me. You are complicit in your silence and your other words therefore mean nothing.
    "Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your waist girded with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, having your feet fitted with the readiness of the gospel of peace, and above all, taking the shield of faith, with which you will be able to extinguish all the fiery arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. Pray in the Spirit always with all kinds of prayer and supplication. To that end be alert with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints" (Eph. 6:10-18)
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 04:27
    A case of All Copy Pastes And No Trousers, I reckon.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 04:581 edit
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    You didn't 'outline' my stance... you misrepresented it... yet again.

So I will clarify... yet again.

I do not, and will not, respect [b]YOUR BELIEFS
    or the method [hidden] [blind faith] [/hidden] by which
    you form your beliefs.

And I will not respect them because they are wrong, irrational, harmful, and even dangerous.

However that is ...[text shortened]... hreadid=162623&page=&page=11

Nicely laid out 6 posts down, with links to the original thread.[/b]
    I believe we Christians feel the same about not respecting the blind faith beliefs of evolutionists and atheist, and at the same time respecting those persons right to believe as they choose as long as they do not put those beliefs in action to harm us. 😏
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:03
    I think persecution has become a misused word in this forum however there are some interesting behaviours exhibited.

It seems some people find this forum a place of persecution, I think it's ok here and I certainly wouldn't call the arguments that occur here "persecution" as I know the JWs like to.

I could claim I have been "persecuted" by other C ...[text shortened]... rlines my belief that Christ has left the traditional denominational constructs a long time ago.
    It is your sinful actions that make you deserving of Hell. It is not that you disagree with me. That could help though.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:10
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    People say "I AM a Christian", "I AM a BELIEVER", "I HAVE BEEN REBORN",
    "THIS is who I AM"....

Not too many people say "I AM a person who believes in evolution".

It's why so many theists get it wrong, and try to work out how to build a
    world view FROM atheism [the lack of beliefs in gods]... And wonder how
    it is you build up a moral system, o ...[text shortened]... way mean or guarantee
    that you are in fact 'Not Sexist', in your behaviour if not beliefs.[/i]
    The atheist may not say that I am a person that believes in evolution, but if someone askes a person that claims to be an atheist if he believes in evolution, he will say yes, if he is honest about it.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:15
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    It is your sinful actions that make you deserving of Hell. It is not that you disagree with me. That could help though.
    Eternal separation from God results from choosing against rather than for the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. At the Great White Throne Judgment two books are opened: The Lamb's Book of Life and The Book of Deeds [Good Works]. Sin is never mentioned! Why not? Because Christ's substitutionary spiritual death satisfied the Father's Justice on behalf of mankind.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:17
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Diversity doesn't have to lead to conflict, but you'll find it difficult to find
    humans that are not in it one way or another. There is either infighting,
    or us against them, or we are better than them, whoever we are, and them
    is! It is human nature which according to my Christian beliefs is broken due
    to sin and needs transformed by God! We are not e ...[text shortened]... to
    do is find God in Christ Jesus, beyond that it is all human effort, at least
    in my opinion!
    Like you say. I only notice a little speck of dust in mine.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:20
    I'd sooner see you actually do something, for example stand up against the hateful comment Hinds made against me. You are complicit in your silence and your other words therefore mean nothing.
    What hateful comment?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 05:371 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Eternal separation from God results from choosing against rather than for the Person and Work of Jesus Christ. At the Great White Throne Judgment two books are opened: The Lamb's Book of Life and The Book of Deeds [Good Works]. Sin is never mentioned! Why not? Because Christ's substitutionary spiritual death satisfied the Father's Justice on behalf of mankind.
    Regardless of what your ideology of "eternal separation from God" just so happens to be or what RJHinds' ideology happens to be, the question here is do you agree or disagree with RJHinds' assertion that divegeester is "deserving of Hell"? RJHinds has stated his opinion of divegeester; can you not bring yourself to state unequivocally whether you agree with it or disagree with it? Do you think divegeester is "deserving of Hell"?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:04
    Originally posted by divegeester to Grampy Bobby
    Grampy Bobby cannot bring himself to disagree with RJHinds' assertion that you are "deserving of Hell".
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:281 edit
    You infamously told me that even though I am a Christian, I "deserved to go to burn in hell" because I did not agree with you about the doctrine of eternal suffering in hell which you believe is a teaching of Jesus Christ.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:351 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "Finally, my brothers, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For our fight is not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, and against spiritual forces of ...[text shortened]... t end be alert with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints" (Eph. 6:10-18)
    I find your inability to disagree with Hinds, further revelation of your pinholed and misanthropic mind-set which underpins a somewhat condenmatory spiritual platform. Quoting scripture from your right hand while holding the flamethrower of hell in the other is not an endearing image.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:35
    You infamously told me that even though I am a Christian, I "deserved to go to burn in hell" because I did not agree with you about the doctrine of eternal suffering in hell which you believe is a teaching of Jesus Christ.
    Well, it is not my fault that you refuse to believe it. Blame yourself.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:37
    Well, it is not my fault that you refuse to believe it. Blame yourself.
    Blame myself for you telling a fellow Christian that they deserve to burn on hell for eternity for not beliveing in burning in hell for eternity?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Apr '15 06:37
    "Christians under attack" folks...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree