1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 06:43
    Originally posted by jaywill
    [b]Greg Koukl talks about whether the Atheists has any burden of proof.

This is a good critique of the definition of Atheism as "A non-belief in God. A lack of belief in God" I think, or the attitude - "I have no responsbility to present evidence or proof because I have no belief, no burden of evidence or of proof."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ko11P_C0kFs&feature=related[/b]
    Haven't the atheists been told this over and over? But like the Bible says -
    Atheists are fools.
  2. Cape Town
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 15:381 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    This includes not only current sin, but past sin as well as the original sin man is born into.
    The ridiculous things people believe are amazing. And I bet we could talk all day and you would make up more and more ridiculous stuff to try and defend this statement. But I also bet that you know that it doesn't make sense.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Dec '11 17:061 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    The ridiculous things people believe are amazing. And I bet we could talk all day and you would make up more and more ridiculous stuff to try and defend this statement. But I also bet that you know that it doesn't make sense.
    That's the miraculous and amazing thing you fail to understand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree