1. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 05:25
    Originally posted by menace71
    My dad would sick his little Jack Russel on the JW's. The Dog would just go nuts!! All my dad had to do is say here comes the JW's get em!!

Manny
    The dog would go nuts due to so influenced by the erroneous love ensued out from his owner to teach him that attacking another is a good thing, as if lashing ones back was too..
  2. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 06:14
    Originally posted by tacoandlettuce
    The dog would go nuts due to so influenced by the erroneous love ensued out from his owner to teach him that attacking another is a good thing, as if lashing ones back was too..
    LOL No my dad just thought it was funny as hell πŸ™‚ So did I πŸ™‚ You know the JW's always show up when your in your underwear just lounging. They always pick the worst time. The kids are always dressed up like freaks. They have one smart dude (if we can say that) the rest just stand there like freaking blooming idiots. You ask them some questions and the one dude will answer the others just stand there in shock!! Seriously I'm not making this up at all. The Awake garbage they want to hand you is like propaganda no doubt a bunch of smiling freakesh faces. Just weird as hell.

Manny
  3. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 06:301 edit
    LOL No my dad just thought it was funny as hell πŸ™‚ So did I πŸ™‚ You know the JW's always show up when your in your underwear just lounging. They always pick the worst time. The kids are always dressed up like freaks. They have one smart dude (if we can say that) the rest just stand there like freaking blooming idiots. You ask them some questions and the one u is like propaganda no doubt a bunch of smiling freakesh faces. Just weird as hell.

Manny
    No, I hear ya

I once had two at my door, when I was living in Cali. 10 years ago, and they said they were from the Church of Jesus Christ, to which I said "You're from the Church of Jesus Christ?" "Yes." "Well, if one is to become sick, would you goto a Hospital?", which they said "Yes.", so I said "Would not Christ and his Church be healing he who was sick?"

Mind you, I did not do this to put them in their place, rather bring their attention to what they "claim" their Church to be.
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 06:511 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Ezekiel 25:17 is simply this:

"And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the Lord, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them."

Close, to be sure. I'm not 100% sure where all the preceding stuff in the quote came from, but it sounds biblical, doesn't it? (And before you ask, no, it's not from Ezeki ed in a bathroom at the hands of Butch.

There's a message there for all of us.
    Ah, thnx for the response. πŸ™‚

Its not from the bible , let alone Eizekel? I would've thought Tarrantino would've been accurate with his refrence unless it was intentionally misleading.

Yes, Vincent getting wasted by Butch is my least favourite bit. The "message" is out there (in the rest of the movie). One may draw all sorts of conclusions as to how Jules lives out his days and it would've been just as fun to wonder how Vincent s life would've gone after the "miracle".
    Vincent getting blown away in that fashion represents a lot of wierd a$$ dumb luck. A little too dumb, if you think about it. That loses half a star for me. 4.5 is all I can give it.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 07:001 edit
    Why is it that when I do as you all have in here it is always repulsively thrown back ridiculous as such this troll, and I am the one who has been removed twice in 1 month time?
    Because you challenge the status quo, and the order of things. Its a reminder for you to "keep in line" while posting.
    If you push the boundaries you'll find how far you can go. But if you are here to discuss/advocate spirituality, then your best bet is to respect the sometimes generous/sometimes not guidelines that have been set on this site.
    I believe the censors/ mods have a pretty good handle on things FOR THIS SITE.
    Its a reflection of the general consensus of people that have been here for years.
    I mean come on. Its not like you've not had your fair share of spamming . Ok?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 07:05
    Yeah, well that movie gona be swallowed up for good, that violence will NO LONGER exist in anyone's vocabulary!
    Thats where your wrong pal.
    The impetus if life is another 'eternal agency' you wierdos seem to skim over.

The 'good/beautiful/true' (Aldous Huxley) is what we all seek in one way or another, but the universe is a paradox...ok
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 07:07
    Great classic I love that movie πŸ™‚
    Why is it a classic for you? (Keep it brief if there are too many reasons to mention)
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 11:48
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Being a theist is fun.[/b]
    Where is the logic in fun!! 😠
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 11:51
    Originally posted by duecer
    Why argue? Will it change anything one iota if you do? I would offer the idea that perhaps not arguing makes the world a better place. Peace be with you all.[/b]
    Prove it!! 😠
  10. Standard memberduecer
    anybody seen my
    underpants??
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 12:09
    Originally posted by whodey
    Prove it!! 😠
    NO😠 and I rescind my offer of peace unto you misterπŸ˜ πŸ˜›
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 15:59
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Instead of the "morons as you say" coming to your door because of doing what Jesus commanded us to do and out of their own time and money trying only to share the Good News of the Kingdom that Jesus taught us with you, you need to politely, if you can, ask them to not return to your door at all and they will mark your name down on a list of "do not call at this door ever" and they will do their best to not bother you again..................
    Relax, even I would allow you to clock that one up as persecution.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 16:03
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    This has been clearly explained to said miscreants upon a number of occasions and yet they persist. I don't care if Zues himself told them to come knocking. Don't knock on my door on Saturday morning unless you are in dire need of medical attention or other assistance. How much clearer does this need to be. Hence the sprinklers.
    The sprinklers are a great idea; i shall use them on Halloween night.

With JWs just ask them if you have to join their organisation in order to escape whatever flavour of apocalyptic doom they are selling that day, and you will never see them again - satisfaction is guaranteed
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 23:04
    Originally posted by divegeester
    The sprinklers are a great idea; i shall use them on Halloween night.

With JWs just ask them if you have to join their organisation in order to escape whatever flavour of apocalyptic doom they are selling that day, and you will never see them again - satisfaction is guaranteed
    With each comment you make you really lose any chance of ever having a decenct and respectful conversation on anything spiritually here on this forum. All know your crossing a line of respect and honor. Rajk would be proud of you.
  14. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 23:11
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Because you challenge the status quo, and the order of things. Its a reminder for you to "keep in line" while posting.
    If you push the boundaries you'll find how far you can go. But if you are here to discuss/advocate spirituality, then your best bet is to respect the sometimes generous/sometimes not guidelines that have been set on this site.
    I be ...[text shortened]... re for years.
    I mean come on. Its not like you've not had your fair share of spamming . Ok?
    I have not once spammed, nor would I -ever- consider to.
  15. Joined
    24 Sep '10
    Moves
    28 Oct '10 23:141 edit
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Thats where your wrong pal.
    The impetus if life is another 'eternal agency' you wierdos seem to skim over.

The 'good/beautiful/true' (Aldous Huxley) is what we all seek in one way or another, but the universe is a paradox...ok
    Any violence is due to ignorance, and IT HAS an ending, that IS for sure! period

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree