Why do people think they have a soul?

Why do people think they have a soul?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Jul 14

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
So far it looks to me like maybe you don't have a clue as to what life is. I say that because you have evaded my question. Please prove me wrong.
Play leap frog with someone else.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
26 Jul 14

Originally posted by vivify
If animals have a soul, could we potentially eat them in the afterlife?
It is not an animal soul...........you silly billly.

The soul is not animal or human or female o male........but it is a spiritual being without those material designations.

The Bible has no clue.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jul 14

Originally posted by Dasa
It is not an animal soul...........you silly billly.

The soul is not animal or human or female o male........but it is a spiritual being without those material designations.

The Bible has no clue.
So show me one.

PDI

Moves
26 Jul 14

I hand Dasa two test tubes, one labeled A and the other labeled B. Each contains 5 milliliters of saline solution. In addition, one of the tubes also contains 5,000 nitrospira bacteria while the other tube has 5 milligrams of albumin protein in it.

If Dasa thinks that nitrospira is living and albumin is nonliving, Dasa should be able to identify which test tube has 5,000 souls in it and which one has zero souls in it.

Dasa, how well do you think you would do?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 14

Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
I hand Dasa two test tubes, one labeled [b]A and the other labeled B. Each contains 5 milliliters of saline solution. In addition, one of the tubes also contains 5,000 nitrospira bacteria while the other tube has 5 milligrams of albumin protein in it.

If Dasa thinks that nitrospira is living and albumin is nonliving, Dasa should be able t ...[text shortened]... 000 souls in it and which one has zero souls in it.

Dasa, how well do you think you would do?[/b]
I am sure that Dasa would agree that there are no souls there, even if he doesn't believe the Holy Bible has a clue.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Jul 14
1 edit

Originally posted by RJHinds
I am sure that Dasa would agree that there are no souls there, even if he doesn't believe the Holy Bible has a clue.
Which it doesn't because the whole thing was made up by humans.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
26 Jul 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which it doesn't because the whole thing was made up by humans.
Okay. Then listen to Dasa and read the vedas.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jul 14

Okay. Then listen to Dasa and read the vedas.
Because the Vedas were also made up by humans, no god required.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jul 14

Because the Vedas were also made up by humans, no god required.
I believe evolution and billions of years of history was all made up by humans, no god required for that too, because scientist are not gods as you seem to think.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jul 14

I believe evolution and billions of years of history was all made up by humans, no god required for that too, because scientist are not gods as you seem to think.
Of course I don't think scientists are gods. What I believe is in the accumulated story of knowledge passed down from 200 years of scientific discovery. Many scientists who disagree with some aspect of science have been proven wrong and the greater scientific community self corrects its errors which is why the knowledge of today can be respected as accurate. We don't need those snot nosed idiots telling us evolution is evil and so forth just based on a stupid video. That is not science and you know it and the only reason they do those video's is to try to sway people to their religious point of view, its politics in action, not science.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jul 14

Of course I don't think scientists are gods. What I believe is in the accumulated story of knowledge passed down from 200 years of scientific discovery. Many scientists who disagree with some aspect of science have been proven wrong and the greater scientific community self corrects its errors which is why the knowledge of today can be respected as accurate ...[text shortened]... is to try to sway people to their religious point of view, its politics in action, not science.
Why do you keep trolling here? You have nothing worth contributing to this forum.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jul 14

Why do you keep trolling here? You have nothing worth contributing to this forum.
I am making it my life effort to keep your kind down in the dirt where you belong.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
27 Jul 14

I am making it my life effort to keep your kind down in the dirt where you belong.
THE END

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27 Jul 14

THE END
I thought that one would get to you. Could it be the actual end of your trolling?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
29 Jul 14

I thought that one would get to you. Could it be the actual end of your trolling?
Nope.