1. London
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 15:48
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Please re-read my posts as you still don't understand. The Natural Law is discovered by observations of physical reality like any other physical law. You are toooooooo hung up with your own definition of a "physical law"; as I pointed out, there are physical laws that cannot predict with 100% accuracy any individual event.
    Physical laws are observed either when:

(a) A certain event always happens under certain conditions, or
    (b) A certain set of events always result with a fixed probability distribution

As I pointed out in the "Natural Law Theory" thread, attempting to observe Natural Law in this manner will only result in the justification of human crimes.
  2. Joined
    01 Sep '04
    Moves
    19 Aug '05 16:20
    Please re-read my posts as you still don't understand. The Natural Law is discovered by observations of physical reality like any other physical law. You are toooooooo hung up with your own definition of a "physical law"; as I pointed out, there are physical laws that cannot predict with 100% accuracy any individual event.
    Please re-read my posts as you still don't understand. The Natural Law is discovered by observations of physical reality like any other physical law.

I am quite hung up NO1. In order to be released, I need you to explain how this natural law was discovered? Considering LH's definition above, what consistent observations in the behavior of man could have lead us to believe that truthfulness, for one example, is part of the law of human nature?

You are toooooooo hung up with your own definition of a "physical law"; as I pointed out, there are physical laws that cannot predict with 100% accuracy any individual event.[/b]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree