1. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    17 Jul '05 16:23
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    I believe art is its own justification.

On the other hand, I've noticed that in my fair city, the prostitutes tend to hang out in the neighborhoods where some of the oldest churches are located. I've often wondered what these buildings contribute to the rise of poverty and crime.
    Could just be a spiritual battle ground, and the prizes all hang out
    in the same area from time to time.
    Kelly
  2. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    19 Jul '05 10:51
    Originally posted by dale21
    Didnt God ask king solomon to build a grand temple in jerusalem, of Gold and bronze and ivory, and marble. Very ornate.
    If kings and authority have grand places why not the greatest authority in the universe, i.e God.
    Were there witnesses to this contract? Who told Guido Fawkes to try to try to blow up the British Parliament. Sorry but I don't subscribe to voices. Many artists say they paint God's will.... it's their passion getting the better of them.

Solomon just wanted people to stick by him.. big church big following... still the same today.. Did Jesus want a church? No he just went to a hill and people walked miles, the infirm the sick the poor and rich, just for a glimse of him.

ps.. I drove miles, walked miles and stood the rain for 6 hours to watch Bruce Springsteen but he's not the messiah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree