1. Cosmos
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 00:10
    Originally posted by knightmeister
    We hate people who kill in 'his' name, 'mutilate' in his name, prejudice in 'his' name, prevent abortion and contraception in 'his' name, hate homosexual in 'his' name, are sexually repressed in 'his' name, etc, etc, etc in 'his' name HOWARDGEE

And I do too. I have no time for this kind of pious xxxx that passes for Christianity. Jesus predicted t ...[text shortened]... anger. When you say these things you are closer to God than you will ever know.
    So you believe that homosexuality is a natural occurrence and no better or worse than heterosexuality?

You believe abortions should be allowed?
    You agree with the use of contraception?
    You disagree with circumcision (except for males in medically desired circumstances)?
    You think that females should be allowed to become religious ministers?
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 12:07
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    whodey: It seems that ALL religions want a peice of him [i.e. Jesus] in some way.

Utter nonsense. Jews don't seem to "want a piece" of Jesus at all. And there are religions and belief systems that pre-dated Jesus by thousands of years like Hindiuism, Buddhism, etc. etc. that are utterly unconcerned about Jesus. Why Christian Fundamentalists spout such rubbish is beyond me.
    I am dissappointed. After all, I thought you and I pretty much saw the world in much the same way. Oh well, I guess I will explain what I ment. When I say all religions want a peice of him I am referring to the fact that most all religions I know refer to Christ as "enlightened" or a prophet of God in some form or fashion. How can you speak evil of the man? You can't!!!
  3. Cosmos
    Moves
    22 Mar '07 21:41
    Originally posted by howardgee
    So you believe that homosexuality is a natural occurrence and no better or worse than heterosexuality?

You disagree with circumcision (except for males in medically desired circumstances)?
    I notice you have ignored these questions, whilst responding to other threads.

Is it too difficult to answer without revealing your brainwashed prejudices or lying?
  4. Cosmos
    Moves
    26 Mar '07 05:43
    Originally posted by howardgee

STILL waiting for an answer.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree