1. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 15:28
    Of course God is real, how could you hate someone that much who isn't real? Have you ever felt that kind of hatred for a chair? Why does Jesus piss so many people off? Because He is real, and He is who He says He is.
  2. the highway to hell
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 15:32
    Originally posted by epiphinehas
    Of course God is real, how could you hate someone that much who isn't real? Have you ever felt that kind of hatred for a chair? Why does Jesus piss so many people off? Because He is real, and He is who He says He is.
    hey i must be real too then, phew thats a relief!
    😏
  3. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 15:40
    Who is angry at Jesus?
  4. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:19
    Originally posted by Starrman
    Who is angry at Jesus?
    Well, I guess everyone who hates Christians simply for believing in Jesus.
  5. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:20
    Originally posted by eamon o
    hey i must be real too then, phew thats a relief!
    😏
    Welll said. 🙂
  6. The sky
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:34
    Do you know anyone who fits that description?
  7. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:42
    Here's to hoping this is a gimmick account (probably not, in which case this is all the worse.)
  8. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:49
    What a stupid answer!

Now tuck your tail between your legs and walk away.

No need for this argument to go on, you just defeated yourself.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 16:58
    Please tell me:

1) Who hates Christians
    2) Who the justifies that hate on a Christian's belief in Jesus
  10. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 17:59
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Do you know anyone who fits that description?
    Yeah, pretty much every hard-bitten atheist I know. An atheist, whether they can verbalize it or not, takes it personally the implication in a Christian's faith that the Christian has found the one Truth of life and that they have not. There are many conscious manifestations of the unconscious offense an atheist takes from a Christian's exclusive relationship with the Truth, all arising from a feeling of hatred. I'm saying that that hatred would not happen if Christ weren't first of all real.
  11. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 18:02
    Yeah, pretty much every hard-bitten atheist I know. An atheist, whether they can verbalize it or not, takes it personally the implication in a Christian's faith that the Christian has found the one Truth of life and that they have not. There are many conscious manifestations of the unconscious offense an atheist takes from a Christian's exclusive relat ...[text shortened]... f hatred. I'm saying that that hatred would not happen if Christ weren't first of all real.
    What a steaming load of bull.
  12. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 18:23
    Originally posted by darvlay
    What a steaming load of bull.
    Really? How so?
  13. Illinois
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 18:25
    Originally posted by Wayne1324
    What a stupid answer!

No need for this argument to go on, you just defeated yourself.
    Really? How so?
  14. Standard memberChronicLeaky
    Don't Fear Me
    Reaping
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 19:51
    Jesus pissed people off (apocryphally) because he challenged the political authority they wielded, either as a result of ideological or military hegemony. I've always admired Pontius Pilate for not allowing himself to become thusly pissed off.
  15. Joined
    21 Jan '06
    Moves
    20 Mar '07 20:00
    Yeah, pretty much every hard-bitten atheist I know. An atheist, whether they can verbalize it or not, takes it personally the implication in a Christian's faith that the Christian has found the one Truth of life and that they have not. There are many conscious manifestations of the unconscious offense an atheist takes from a Christian's exclusive relat ...[text shortened]... f hatred. I'm saying that that hatred would not happen if Christ weren't first of all real.
    This is bull. So you think you know what every atheist has deep in his heart?

Who are you to say what an atheist takes personally?

You, my friend, are a typical theist. I am not offended by you or your religion. I do not hate you or Jesus. It is you who seems to take umbrage to my choice not to believe.

"An atheist, whether they can verbalize it or not, takes it personally..."
    Dont tell me what I feel. You think you know every atheist alive? You know for a fact that every atheist has these feelings of hatred that he/she is too stupid to verbalize?

You are pathetic.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree