Why god designed testicles.

Why god designed testicles.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by C Hess
http://www.counterbalance.org/evotheo/evolu2-frame.html
An algorithm requires a programmer to code it. Where does the programmer come from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm

Moves
07 Dec 14

Originally posted by RJHinds
An algorithm requires a programmer to code it. Where does the programmer come from?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algorithm
You're confused. When an algorithm is used to describe and understand a natural phenomenon, it doesn't automatically translate to that phenomenon being pre-programmed.

Natural selection is a blind process, only in effect on environmental whims. It's not random, but it acts on randomly accumulated data when the environment changes. I know this can be difficult to understand, and I could explain it in-depth, but from our previous discussions I suspect you'll stop reading.

l

Milton Keynes, UK

Moves
07 Dec 14

You're confused. When an algorithm is used to describe and understand a natural phenomenon, it doesn't automatically translate to that phenomenon being pre-programmed.

Natural selection is a blind process, only in effect on environmental whims. It's not random, but it acts on randomly accumulated data when the environment changes. I know this can be diffi ...[text shortened]... nd I could explain it in-depth, but from our previous discussions I suspect you'll stop reading.
If he is confused about something as simple as this, it is no wonder he couldn't possibly comprehend scientific theory. The "Confirmation Bias" is strong with him.

There is no point wasting your time.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Dec 14

Natural selection is a blind process, only in effect on environmental whims. It's not random, but it acts on randomly accumulated data when the environment changes. I know this can be diffi ...[text shortened]... nd I could explain it in-depth, but from our previous discussions I suspect you'll stop reading.
You are the one that is confused and brainwashed by these atheist evolution types. You can not see the truth when it is right in front of your eyes.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Dec 14
1 edit

Originally posted by lausey
If he is confused about something as simple as this, it is no wonder he couldn't possibly comprehend scientific theory. The "Confirmation Bias" is strong with him.

There is no point wasting your time.
An algorithm is part of the software programming used by God in the human DNA molecule that is used to provide instructions for reproducing another human being.

An algorithm is also part of the programming use in computer chess to provide instructions to determine moves by a computer chess program.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
07 Dec 14

You are the one that is confused and brainwashed by these atheist evolution types. You can not see the truth when it is right in front of your eyes.
So show us in scientific terms why we are wrong. Did you get the part where I said 'scientifically'? Don't just throw more biblical gobblygook at us.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
07 Dec 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
So show us in scientific terms why we are wrong. Did you get the part where I said 'scientifically'? Don't just throw more biblical gobblygook at us.
You seem to forget this is the Sprituality Forum.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Dec 14

You seem to forget this is the Sprituality Forum.
That would be a no then. You only have words in a three thousand year old book then. Good luck with that stolen creation myth.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Dec 14

Originally posted by sonhouse
That would be a no then. You only have words in a three thousand year old book then. Good luck with that stolen creation myth.
http://www.detectingdesign.com/fossilrecord.html