1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 19:58
    God loves me. So He rejects the damaged sin corrupted me. He receives me IN Christ. He only wants Christ in me.

Fortunately God has a way to place me in Christ and to saturate Christ into me. This is His process of salvation. That is to put me in Christ and to wrought Christ into me.

God rejects me. But that is alright because in seeing myself in the light of God I also reject myself. I realize that I am only good for hell. I am thankful that He loves me and sent His Son to be my Savior that He could not only accept me but blend with me and me with Him.

God rejects my sinful self.
    God rejects my religion too.
    If it is Christless and void of the Holy Spirit, God rejects it.

It appears that God only wants His Son Jesus.
    And it appears the only as I am in union with Jesus and filled with Jesus am I in the beloved and accepted "in Him."

I will elaborate this concept in posts to come.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:04
    God rejects me in Adam. God receives me in Christ.

If God had not rejected me the Son of God would never have HAD to die on the cross. Because He knew that He would have to reject me He sent the Son to be rejected on His cross in MY place, that I might be welcomed.

I awoke one day and realized that what I was in myself God had to reject. Of course God knew before I knew.

Sometimes I see things come out from me which greatly disappoint me. I exclaim "How could I ever have done such a thing?" I am disappointed in my self. But God is not surprised or disappointed. He rejected me long before I realized that I should be rejected.

What sometimes issues from my sinful self surprises me. But it does not surprise God for He knew what I was long before I got to know.

Since Christ has died for me, I can count God's crucifixion of Him as my rejection in total. I can now be more than accepted in Christ with whom God is well pleased.
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:12
    Amen.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:23
    God rejected me and still rejects me apart from Christ.

When I was a bad sinner God rejected me.
    But when I was a good sinner He also rejected me.

When I was an uncouth transgressor, God rejected me.
    But when I was a gentleman sinner, God also rejected me.

When my iniquity before God was exposed to men God rejected me.
    But when I could conceal my iniquity and hide my sins God still rejected me.

When I knew of my wrong doing God knew also and rejected me.
    But when I boasted that I was good God knew better and rejected me.

The symbol of the Son of God upon the cross reminds me that God rejected me. Otherwise, had God not rejected me, Christ would have never had to die that I be saved.

The act of me being put into the water in baptism and raised up again also reminds me that God rejected me. But praise the Lord. He received me in Jesus Christ with whom I was also raised.

I was good only for burial.

But God has made it possible for me to be joined in union with the Son of God. In Christ I am crucified, buried and raised up again. I am "accepted in the Beloved."

But it is OK that I see that God rejected me. For standing next to Jesus the Son of God and being in the light of His presence, I also reject myself. I see that I cannot be pleasing to God as the Son was to the Father. I reject me too.

I am glad though to gain a new identity. I am glad to lose my soul-life that I may gain it. I am glad to receive my true self. I am one with Christ. I am accepted in Christ and I will be brought to a place in which I will be without spot or wrinkle or any such moral defect before God.

I see in myself that God and myself are not compatible. I see also that God does not change.

So if we are incompatible and He does not change, then I must change if I am to have eternal life with God. But I cannot change myself. I tried. I tried. I cannot. And if I do a little it is far from adaquate.

But there is really good news. Christ can change me. Christ can conform me to Himself. And He must. And He will. And He cannot fail to complete the job. And I need not worry about being rejected by God because He is destined to conform me to the image of His Son.

"Because those whom He foreknew, He also predestinated to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the Firstborn among many brothers."

I am going from eternally rejected to a brothers of the Son of God - in Him and being conformed to His image. That is one of the following brothers of the Firstborn Son of God.

Praise God that God rejects me but also has a salvation for me.
    I accept it. Rather I accept Him - Christ is my salvation. A Person is my salvation.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:302 edits
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Amen.
    Amen Freaky. God rejects me in old fallen Adam. I know He does.

If God did not reject me than Christ would not have come to die.
    I know this. If God does not reject me in myself, in the fallen nature, then Jesus Christ died in vain as far as I am concerned.

If God does not reject me then I will say to Jesus one day that He did not have to die for me. "Jesus, You died for nothing. I didn't need you to die for ME!"

But I know that I will not say that to Christ. Rather I will say one day to God -

"Lord God, here I stand before. I stand clothed in the redemption of Your Son. I stand before you clothed in the blood of Christ - my ONLY merit upon which I stand before you. Christ, my only covering. Christ my only justification. And God you have to receive me and work your divine nature into me. You have to do that to be righteous. You have to do that for the sake of the Son. The Son, that is, with Whom you are well pleased."

"This is My Son, the Beloved, in whom I have found My delight. Hear Him! (Matthew 17:5)
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:38
    God rejects ME. But it is OKAY! It is a grand release. It is freedom. It is pure release from religious bondage and from moral self improvement.

God rejects me. Don't you, any of you, DARE to mess with my rejection from God. My being rejected by God in favor of Jesus is my freedom. It is glorious.

"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free." (John 8:32)

To know that God rejects me in myself is a glorious freedom. To know that I am accepted only in Christ is a glorious liberation - full of hope, full of promise, full of assurance.

Don't mess with my rejection in Christ. This is the greatest liberating truth I that I have known. Or it is only surpassed by one more truth -

In Christ I am eternally justified by God. My history is Jesus. My legacy is Jesus. My record is Jesus. Christ is my righteousness.
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:421 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    In Christ I am eternally justified by God. My history is Jesus. My legacy is Jesus. My record is Jesus. Christ is my righteousness.
    This kind of makes me wonder what the point is. God, apparently, wants millions of rows of identical cabbages all pre-wired to kiss his ass for eternity. Boring!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 20:543 edits
    God rejects me. But accepts me in Christ.

But who is this Christ? Is this a limited, stinted, monotinous Person?

Christ is described in the way that reminds us of the entire vastless universe. Paul discribes Christ as the infinite dimensions of the universe -

"That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith, that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be strong to apprehend with all the saints what the BREADTH and LENGTH and HEIGHT and DEPTH are and to know the knowledge-surpassing love of Christ ..." (Ephesians 3:17-19)

Christ is like the dimensions of the universe itself.
    This stands to reason.
    Why should not the creation which is by Christ and through Christ and FOR Christ not reflect something of the nature of Christ? It is so vast like the One behind all creation - Christ.

How broad is the breadth?
    How long is the .. length?
    How deep is the .. depth?
    How high is "the .. height?

It is unknown. That is why it will take eternity to enjoy Christ.
    And that is why ONE person cannot express all that Christ is but millions or billions built up in love into a corporate Body must be the eternal expression of Christ.

Oh, the endless possibilities in enjoyment of Christ as our life !
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 21:131 edit
    God rejects ME! But it is a glorious revelation. Because if I did NOT have Christ, then if God rejected ME I would have NOTHING left over.

Because I have Christ and am in Christ, when God rejects me I have something wonderful leftover. I have everything as a leftover - everything longed for by God. I have Christ as my LEFTOVER.

If you have only a ten dollar bill and you it is taken from you, your are poor. You have nothing left.

But if you have in the bank a trillion dollars, if you the ten dollars is taken from you you have a magnificent amount left over.

Receiving Jesus Christ is being rejected in yourself. And some never can get over that. So they draw back and will not receive Jesus Christ or His salvation. But to those who receive Him they have more than a trillion dollars in the bank. They have an untold amount of riches. What they have given up on they can afford to because they have the leftovers as an exhaust-less treasure.

God rejects me. But God puts me in Christ as the exhaustless leftover which is mine forever.

It is okay if God rejects me. For God has simultaneously given me Christ as my leftover possession. And Christ is unsearchably rich.

"To me, less than the least of all saints, was this grace given announce to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ as the gospel." (Ephesians 3:8 - Recovery Version)

Did you see that? [b]" ... the UNSEARCHABLE RICHES of Christ. That is the Gospel.
  10. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    29 Nov '13 23:261 edit

God rejects me. But God puts me in Christ as the exhaustless leftover which is mine forever.

It is okay if God rejects me. For God has simultaneously given me Christ as my leftover possession. And Christ is unsearchably rich.

Such greed!
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 01:072 edits
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Such greed!
    Apprehend WITH ALL THE SAINTS is what Ephesians 3:18 says, not apprehend totally individually.

" ... you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be full of strength to apprehend with all the saints ..." all the vast dimensions of Christ for eternity.

What do you offer that's as good or better ?
    Nothing much I bet.

So maybe for you "greedy" is verses anything at all.
  12. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 03:041 edit
    God rejects ME! But it is a glorious revelation. Because if I did NOT have Christ, then if God rejected ME I would have NOTHING left over.

Because I have Christ and am in Christ, when God rejects me I have something wonderful [b]leftover
    . I have everything as a leftover - everything longed for by God. I have Christ as my LEFTOVER.

If y ...[text shortened]... ion) [/b]

Did you see that? " ... the UNSEARCHABLE RICHES of Christ. That is the Gospel.
    God rejects you because you never stop talking. 😛
  13. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 05:49
    God loves me. So He rejects the damaged sin corrupted me. He receives me IN Christ. He only wants Christ in me.

Fortunately God has a way to place me in Christ and to saturate Christ into me. This is His process of salvation. That is to put me in Christ and to wrought Christ into me.

God rejects me. But that is alright because in seeing myself in th ...[text shortened]... the beloved and accepted [b]"in Him."

I will elaborate this concept in posts to come.[/b]
    Sonship, I've read some of your text here and can only disagree with your thinking.

If God only wants Christ in you, but rejects you for your sinfulness, what was the point of Jesus and the cross?

Why would Jesus go into the homes of the sinful, if they were so rejected in their sinfulness?

What I think you are missing is that God loves all His children. Yes we sin, 'but God says, get up and walk' 'and sin no more'.

Look at the love of the father in the story of the prodical son. He knew the son sinned, threw away his inheritance. Did the father complain about that? No! The father ran to him, in compassion and love.
  14. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 08:15

What do you offer that's as good or better ?
    Nothing much I bet.

Again, dude. Such amazing greed. You don't seem to be interested in god at all. You don't seem to believe in god simply because you "feel" something. You seem to believe and try to live according to his word because you know that if you do it right it will give you all kinds of goodies. When you finally meet god you'll hold up your hand and say "I've been good, now gimme stuff!"

What if god decides to change the rules and not give you any "possessions"? Would you stop believing then?

What if I were to "offer" you something better? Would you change teams and consider me your new god?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    30 Nov '13 08:511 edit
    Originally posted by Pudgenik
    Sonship, I've read some of your text here and can only disagree with your thinking.

If God only wants Christ in you, but rejects you for your sinfulness, what was the point of Jesus and the cross?

Why would Jesus go into the homes of the sinful, if they were so rejected in their sinfulness?

What I think you are missing is that God loves all His ch ...[text shortened]... eritance. Did the father complain about that? No! The father ran to him, in compassion and love.
    He spends a lot of time trying to justify false doctrines. Some time ago it was about 'once saved always saved' .. very long posts on Romans 10:9, 'accept Christ with your mouth' story. He said then that the passage says nothing about loving God or your neighbour .. you are saved without having to love.

Now apparently he is trying to justify sin. He is going to 'prove' that Christ fixed the problem of sin and sin does not count and that God will reward him even though he sins willfully and repeatedly.

So your comment about 'sin no more' will fall on deaf ears. As will this reference:

Mat 9:13 .. for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree