Why he is dishonest.

Why he is dishonest.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
04 Jan 12

The atheist is dishonest for failing to recognize the intelligent design, intelligent function, the intelligent complexity, the intelligent purpose and the intelligent form and beauty of all things.

Instead he refuses to see what is clearly recognizable and for this he is dishonest.

He foolishly states that all things are a product of random chance acts of chemicals.

He cannot tell us where/why/how the chemicals came about.........but concludes they just exploded into existence without superior cause/will/reason.

This is why the atheist is dishonest........the whole foundation of his existence is dishonest.

Not satisfied with being a fool himself........he teachs his falsities to his own children and the rest of society - and for this he receives PhD,s from his comrades who are also dishonest.

He has many Phd on his wall at home...............Phds in foolishness.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
04 Jan 12

you still have to answer for your deliberate misquoting dishonesty. being a lying hypocrite, your misguided accusations directed against others are incredible.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jan 12

Originally posted by Dasa
The atheist is dishonest for failing to recognize the intelligent design, intelligent function, the intelligent complexity, the intelligent purpose and the intelligent form and beauty of all things.

Instead he refuses to see what is clearly recognizable and for this he is dishonest.

He foolishly states that all things are a product of random chance acts o ...[text shortened]... ho are also dishonest.

What about female athesits?

n

Moves
04 Jan 12

He foolishly states that all things are a product of random chance acts o ...[text shortened]... ho are also dishonest.

re·tard   /rɪˈtɑrd, for 1–3, 5; ˈritɑrd for 4/ Show Spelled[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4]
4. Slang: Disparaging .
b. a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

ridiculous[ri-dik-yuh-luhs]
ri·dic·u·lous   /rɪˈdɪkyələs/ Show Spelled[ri-dik-yuh-luhs] Show IPA
adjective
causing or worthy of ridicule or derision; absurd; preposterous; laughable: a ridiculous plan.

Source - Dictionary.com

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Jan 12

Tell us some more about the genocide of Muslims you were calling for on 19th December.

Jo'Burg South Africa

Moves
04 Jan 12

Dasa, you are a fool.
It is time you allow Jesus Christ in your heart so you can be cleansed. That is the only way I see that you can be helped and saved.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jan 12
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Tell us some more about the genocide of Muslims you were calling for on 19th December.
I believe FMF said Dasa did not consider it genocide because Muslims should
get what the deserve.

P.S. Don't we all agree with that?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
04 Jan 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
get what the deserve.

Agree with what? That all Muslims should be killed?!

F

Moves
04 Jan 12

get what the deserve.
Genocide is not defined by the person advocating genocide. Genocide already has a definition of its own.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
04 Jan 12
7 edits

#include <iostream>
#include <time.h>

void dasaText(char* a);

int main()
{
char* atheistsAreLyingCheatingDishonestRascals;
dasaText(atheistsAreLyingCheatingDishonestRascals);
return 0;
}

void dasaText(char* a)
{
std::cout << &a << "\n";
bool canIQuitJibberingNowPlease = 0;
time_t canHeQuitJibberingNow;
time(&canHeQuitJibberingNow);
if((canHeQuitJibberingNow % 12) < 5 )
{
canIQuitJibberingNowPlease = 1;
}
if(canIQuitJibberingNowPlease && time(canHeQuitJibberingNow) == 4928472)
{
std::cout << "you lying cheating meat eating atheist";
}
else
{
a = reinterpret_cast<char*>(&canIQuitJibberingNowPlease);
dasaText(a);
}
}

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jan 12

get what the deserve.

I still smell a troll when I read your posts.

A
The 'edit'or

converging to it

Moves
04 Jan 12
3 edits

Originally posted by Agerg
#include <iostream>
#include <time.h>

void dasaText(char* a);

int main()
{
char* atheistsAreLyingCheatingDishonestRascals;
dasaText(atheistsAreLyingCheatingDishonestRascals);
return 0;
}

void dasaText(char* a)
{
std::cout << &a << "n";
bool canIQuitJibberingNowPlease = 0;
time_t canHeQuitJibberingNow;
time(&canHeQuitJibberingNow);
if((canH ;
}
else
{
a = reinterpret_cast<char*>(&canIQuitJibberingNowPlease);
dasaText(a);
}
}
bleh...last edit doesn't compile 😞
(forgot an ampersand in &amp;&amp; time(canHeQuitJibberingNow) == 4928472 )

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Jan 12

Originally posted by divegeester
I still smell a troll when I read your posts.
You are very arrogant to think you have that good of a nose for smelling.
😏

Nil desperandum

Seedy piano bar

Moves
04 Jan 12

The atheist is as foolish as the believer. Both have blind faith: one in the creator and the other in blind science. Both are deluded. Both have the leap of faith that cannot be proved. The believer puts all his faith in a god he cannot prove, the atheist puts all his faith in a science he cannot prove. Both belong to clubs which are mutually exclusive, and which exclude any outsider. "The God Delusion" is as biased as "The Holy Bible" or "The Bhagavad Gita" or "The Koran".

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
04 Jan 12

You are very arrogant to think you have that good of a nose for smelling.
😏
I dunno, it's just that every now and then the curtain flaps open.