1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 20:54
    Originally posted by twiceaknight
    If you can't work it out from the context, perhaps a full-frontal lobotomy is in order.
    No, seriously, I need an explanation of what 'genetals' are.

I believe the etymology of 'genetals' would indicate that it is derived from Middle English and the Late Latin gentilis. However, 'gens' from Latin, clearly refers to nation. I thought perhaps he was refering to 'gentiles' which, in context, clearly doesn't speak well of those from the non-Jewish faith.
  2. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 21:08
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    No, seriously, I need an explanation of what 'genetals' are.

I believe the etymology of 'genetals' would indicate that it is derived from Middle English and the Late Latin gentilis. However, 'gens' from Latin, clearly refers to nation. I thought perhaps he was refering to 'gentiles' which, in context, clearly doesn't speak well of those from the non-Jewish faith.
    I need an explanation as to the identity of the 'he' to which you refer oh learned scholar.

Apart from that, your cognition is frighteningly accurate. Well done sir!
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 21:21
    I need an explanation as to the identity of the 'he' to which you refer oh learned scholar.

Apart from that, your cognition is frighteningly accurate. Well done sir!
    You have excerberated the situation exactly. The acumen of your hierolinguality is most impressive. Masticate my bulbous trunnion my friend.
  4. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 21:28
    You have excerberated the situation exactly. The acumen of your hierolinguality is most impressive. Masticate my bulbous trunnion my friend.
    You present no bulbous trunnion upon which to masticate good sir! A triffle in comparison to that of a mere infant I declare. What say you now, inadequate wretch?
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 21:35
    Originally posted by Orange Peel
    No, that isn't the answer.

You obviously need to do more study on organs.
    Could I borrow yours to play with?
  6. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 21:53
    Of infantile proportion I say...!
  7. Playing with matches
    Moves
    20 Nov '06 22:17
    You present no bulbous trunnion upon which to masticate good sir! A triffle in comparison to that of a mere infant I declare. What say you now, inadequate wretch?
    I am wont to pontificate further, but, I am loathe to further facilitate your blithering banter.
  8. Joined
    13 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 09:10
    I am wont to pontificate further, but, I am loathe to further facilitate your blithering banter.
    Bounder! Bounder I say! I will have you ousted from the rotary for your insolence. I shall raise the matter at Lord Stickybottom's bridge evening. You shall rue the day, you cad!
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 19:20
    Originally posted by jaywill
    God is the only real "He". The unique "He" and male is God.

In eternity future the saved are depicted as a collective female, the Bride and Wife of God. So in God's eyes, in one level, we are all female.

He is the Father begetting many sons and daughters on one level:

[b]"I will dwell among them and walk among them; and I will be their God, ...[text shortened]... ot cover all the aspects of the matter as seen in the Bible.
    So even GOD is biased against women.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Nov '06 19:21
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    Could I borrow yours to play with?
    I have to get mine in tune......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree