second class? evidence please.
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 09:26
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    When we see the first female pope...

Many churches don't even have permission to be a preacher or a priest.
    How many elders are women in your church?
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 09:261 edit
    no catholic priests few C of E vicars no muslim females in mosques etc( not that I care thats is why god gave them small feet so they can stand nearer the cooker)
  5. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 10:04
    did you not say women shouldn't teach god's word? did i misunderstood? how many women leaders in your cult are there ? how many are there in religions over the world?
  6. Joined
    11 Nov '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:18
    Now we have stablished the fact.
    Let's answer the why part.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:281 edit
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    When we see the first female pope...

Many churches don't even have permission to be a preacher or a priest.
    How many elders are women in your church?
    None. Elders are appointed to serve the congregation. The Bible states they are to be male. How can it be construed that if someone is appointed to serve it makes those they are serving second class citizen's. Please explain. You have therefore provided not a shred of evidence to substantiate your claim.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:34
    None. Elders are appointed to serve the congregation. The Bible states they are to be male. How can it be construed that if someone is appointed to serve it makes those they are serving second class citizen's. Please explain. You have therefore provided not a shred of evidence to substantiate your claim.
    where does jesus say that women can't teach? where does Jesus say that women should obey their husbands or their fathers? i want to see a verse about that even if you take it from the obvious sexist bible that the patriarchs created.
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:35
    Originally posted by FabianFnas
    Now we have stablished the fact.
    Let's answer the why part.
    The why :

1 Cor 11:8-9 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
    Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
  10. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:36
    by this argument, women shouldn't be presidents, CEO's, police officers, lawyers, etc, because all those positions serve someone.

furthermore, they should be glad and consider themselves lucky if they are denied those jobs and certainly not second class citizenz.

is that what you are saying?
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:38
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The why :

1 Cor 11:8-9 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.
    Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
    so your argument for why women should be second class is that a stupid myth from a book compiled by mysoginistic men from 1000 - 2000 years ago says they should be second class?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:411 edit
    Originally posted by Zahlanzi
    by this argument, women shouldn't be presidents, CEO's, police officers, lawyers, etc, because all those positions serve someone.

furthermore, they should be glad and consider themselves lucky if they are denied those jobs and certainly not second class citizenz.

is that what you are saying?
    Really where is it stated that a woman cannot be any of those things.
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:42
    so your argument for why women should be second class is that a stupid myth from a book compiled by mysoginistic men from 1000 - 2000 years ago says they should be second class?
    I dont know about the 'second class' expression. Thats the term used in the opening post. The Bible does not use that term, and neither would I use that term. In the church Paul recommends that men should be in charge of the church.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:42
    Oh dear you are not handling this very well Zippy. Calm down try to think rationally.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '14 11:48
    Really where is it stated that a woman cannot be any of those things.
    whoa my Zen Buddy lets not take this thread to seriously its only the ladies we are talking about most of them have more sense than to go all biblical on us imagine the pain and suffering if they ruled the roost one name sums it up THATCHER(spawn of satan)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree