1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 01:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Every time you tell the epic saga of the 'popes story', people can see exactly what kind of nasty, vindictive person you are.

Or did you not realize that?
  2. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 03:16
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    There are tools available to you to make your displeasure known.

Of course, if you can't be bothered to give a rat's ass, then you're in good company. 🙂
    Tools...such as making a post on a forum?

😵
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 03:29
    My thread about World Cup prayers seemed to be going quite well...
  4. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 06:411 edit
    Have given you ample opportunity to explain your reasons for randomly copying and pasting an insult another poster made 3 years ago. Clearly, you are unable to do so leaving one to reasonably deduce that you were deploying a cowardly trolling tactic of copying someone else's insult and then hiding behind it.

"He said it gov, not me."
    "Sure. 3 years ago. It was you who pointlessly dredged it up and posted it without any conceivable reason in a different thread and forum."

Like I said, you are way out of your depth in this forum and have failed in all your trolling endeavours.
  5. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:24
    Look out, here comes another random insult made about you by another poster that I am copying here for no good reason:

'Or an obsessed, depressed, autistic megalomaniac with nothing else to give meaning to life but these hateful diatribes at strangers. Keeping careful track of every poster's opinions, foibles, insults and slights, real and imagined, must be a strain even for someone as obviously bright as Duchess, not to mention banging out thousands of words a day that most of us just skim past. How many dishes remain in the sink? When did she last bathe? Where are the loved ones who should be there to intervene? Have they long since given up in exasperation? Did they finally decide to end the co-dependence and get on with their own lives, their one greatest regret being their failure in saving Duchess from herself? Duchess64 is a pitiable figure, but not forgivable. She knows better, but like any addict she no longer gets a high from her abuse. Now she needs her fix just to feel normal. She needs it like she needs sleep, or food. The little thrill she gets from her imagined debate victories and the drama of being the outsider, forever outsmarting her hated enemies is all there is for her. She'll never quit, and imagines that to be a victory over all of us racist liars.' (Sleepyguy).
  6. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 13:52
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    My thread about World Cup prayers seemed to be going quite well...
    Indeed LOL

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree