www.answering-islam.org

www.answering-islam.org

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Why do you lie about having a theology degree and managing a team of mental health professionals?

As to your questions to me, my query to FMF regarding OCD was ADHD was serious and I would have asked him in a pm but he has publicly stated more than once that he deletes all pms unread (and not just from me.)

My posts about tiger and his ale drinking ...[text shortened]... eaker in that chapter speaking in a manner reflective of how you think a Christian should speak?
" I rarely turn the other cheek on here..."

As a professed Christian, doesn't the indwelling spirit of God propel you to follow this teaching?

'If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.'

Why are you void of humility, completely unaffected or transformed by being born again? Why is your spoken (unchristian) intent to offend and ridicule?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
I don't.

Why do you lie about being a Christian?
I don’t. You know next to nothing about me or what I do in the real world. All you do know is I won’t take your abuse and will call you out on your lies, stonewalling and hypocrisy. If you don’t like that, stop lying, stop stonewalling and stop being a hypocrite.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

Why are you bumping something I answered,...at length?!

Perhaps it is your brain cells that are decades apart?
Typing a lot of words and answering a question are two different things.

You did not refute any of the evidence for Christ’s Resurrection. All you did is basically say you don’t believe in God because you think He’s a big meanie and the Bible is “riddled with” errors and contradictions - so riddled you didn’t identify a single one.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 May 18

" I rarely turn the other cheek on here..."

As a professed Christian, doesn't the indwelling spirit of God propel you to follow this teaching?

'If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.'

Why are you void of humility, completely unaffected or transformed by being born again? Why is your spoken (unchristian) intent to offend and ridicule?
As I said, I don’t take abuse from lying, hypocritical and trolling atheists (that’d be you.)

Did you read Matthew 23 yet? Do you think the speaker in that chapter is acting like a Christian? Or is this yet another theological banana peel you’ll choose to sidestep?

F

Moves
02 May 18

You know how I spend all of my time? You know what I do in the real world?
Why don't you tell us what your educational background is and what you do for a living? You asked me to tell you about mine, and I told you. If you didn't want to share this personal information with me, why did you ask for the same personal information from me?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Why don't you tell us what your educational background is and what you do for a living? You asked me to tell you about mine, and I told you. If you didn't want to share this personal information with me, why did you ask for the same personal information from me?
I have no interest in discussions with you that are not about spirituality, and, to be honest, I have limited interest in that case.

F

Moves
02 May 18

I have no interest in discussions with you that are not about spirituality, and, to be honest, I have limited interest in that case.
Do you think asking me those questions, and then refusing to answer the same questions when asked of you, demonstrated integrity?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

Do you think asking me those questions, and then refusing to answer the same questions when asked of you, demonstrated integrity?
No idea and don’t care.

F

Moves
02 May 18

No idea and don’t care.
You have "no idea" and "don’t care" whether you or not are demonstrating integrity here?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
02 May 18

You have "no idea" and "don’t care" whether you or not are demonstrating integrity here?
I have no idea and don’t care about your non-substantive questions and have little interest in your substantive questions on the rare occasions when you decide to ask them.

F

Moves
02 May 18

You were caught in a flat-out lie and are embarrassed about it. Know how to avoid that happening in the future? Stop lying. You’re not as clever as you think.
I am not lying about having been a Christian.

F

Moves
02 May 18

And, to be perfectly honest, I don’t believe anything you wrote in this post I’m quoting [about you being a Christian].
I am not lying about it.

F

Moves
02 May 18

That’s a flat-out lie.
I am not lying about having been a Christian in the past.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
02 May 18

I am not lying about having been a Christian in the past.
You have to understand that he is so insecure in his faith that he literally can't comprehend either of the following:

1. A non-believer would study his religion
2. A believer in his religion is now a non-believer.

Both 'have' to be a lie.

F

Moves
02 May 18

Do you still maintain that belief in God and the Resurrection of Jesus Christ are not a part of Christianity?
I have never suggested anything of the sort.