1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 07:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    nope that is wrong, i have accepted the scriptural premise that the dead are conscious of nothing, i have accepted the scriptural premise that their is nothing which lives on after death, for me therefore, there is nothing but to wait for the resurrection, i see no proof either scripturally nor scientifically to change my mind, you can believe what y ...[text shortened]... and have constantly been doing simply tearing it down? tell me why i should converse with you?
    Converse with me now? First Rajk,(whose name you cant even get right), and now me. For someone so voiceiferous on nearly every issue on the spirituality page you sure do put up a wall pretty quickly.

Its hard not to learn stuff as you go through life but as for learning something directly from me, yes, you're probably right. You couldn't learn anything from me when your mind is closed around a closed paradigm. Your world view is a fairy tale.
    I recall one time Fabian was trying to teach you something and you would not 'settle down' and come to the party. I would feel priveliged if someone went out of their way to try to teach me something-which is why I've let so many JWs into my homes.
    Think what you like,RC, I wont judge you-I just call 'em like I see 'em and if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 08:113 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Converse with me now? First Rajk,(whose name you cant even get right), and now me. For someone so voiceiferous on nearly every issue on the spirituality page you sure do put up a wall pretty quickly.

Its hard not to learn stuff as you go through life but as for learning something directly from me, yes, you're probably right. You couldn't learn anythi nt judge you-I just call 'em like I see 'em and if I'm wrong I'm the first to admit it.
    so there is no good reason, well perhaps now i will not need to listen to you tearing my faith down, insulting my values, telling me what i know and what i dont know and how i should think and how i should act, telling me where i can post and where i cannot.
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    31 Jan '10 09:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    so there is no good reason, well perhaps now i will not need to listen to you tearing my faith down, insulting my values, telling me what i know and what i dont know and how i should think and how i should act, telling me where i can post and where i cannot.
    Poor baby! I really expected you to tell me why the JW faith is NOT a fairy tale- not a "shut up shop" attitude. Oh well, so be it. Karoly remains king by default,(which is just joking but totally serious when it is reflective of the way you try to come across)....🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree