1. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 17:28
    @galveston75 said
    I have no problem answering this for you but you've burned me many times after I've taken the time to do research to be able to give you an accurate answer, then almost every time you come back with rude or attacking comments. Sooo, will it be the same this time?
    This is a lie. You have a very big prohlem answering questions about the doctrine of the JWs. In the case of the door to door issue you quoted 2 passages in support of that doctrine which are irrelevant, and do not support your belief that all Christians are required to go door to door. Jesus call these disciples APART and advised them to go out and preach.

Here now the issue is the same as you will not be able to support your doctrine. First, the idea that certain elders know for a fadt that they are part of the 144,000 JEWS referred to in Revelation, is the biggest joke of all time. Next the exclusion of some Christians is contrary to the teachings of Paul and the early church. The once a year thing is another hilarious attempt to be different from other churches, when the early church did it once per week.

You and your church are false prophets and false teachers, misleading the gullible.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 17:31
    @galveston75 said
    No one decides that for anyone. It is simply between Jehovah and that person. That is why it is open to the public. If one comes in and partakes that is their thing to do. No elder would ever stop anyone from doing that unless it were obvious it was a person that was obviously causing trouble or showing clear disrespect for this serious event Jesus said to continue on with.
    More for you to learn huh?
    Therefore God tells some JWs that they are part of the 144,000 Jews spoken of in Revelation?
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:00
    @rajk999 said
    Therefore God tells some JWs that they are part of the 144,000 Jews spoken of in Revelation?
    No matter my answer I know what's coming. No thanks. Ask Jehovah yourself how it works.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:081 edit
    @galveston75 said
    No matter my answer I know what's coming. No thanks. Ask Jehovah yourself how it works.
    If “no matter what you answer” carries no scriptural credibility, theological believability or even secular morality, then you shouldn’t be surprised that when you cannot defend or explain it that it gets shot down.
  5. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:11
    @divegeester said
    If “no matter what you answer” carries no scriptural credibility, theological believability or even secular morality, then you shouldn’t be surprised that when you can to defend or explain it that it gets shot down.
    Don't care either.....
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:13
    @galveston75 said
    Don't care either.....
    Then why on Earth are you even here at all?
  7. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 18:14
    @galveston75 said
    Don't care either.....
    welcome to the tao...
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 22:07
    @galveston75 said
    I have no problem answering this for you but you've burned me many times after I've taken the time to do research to be able to give you an accurate answer, then almost every time you come back with rude or attacking comments. Sooo, will it be the same this time?
    So do you "have a problem" answering this for me, or not? Sounds like you do.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 22:15
    @galveston75 said
    No one decides that for anyone. It is simply between Jehovah and that person. That is why it is open to the public. If one comes in and partakes that is their thing to do. No elder would ever stop anyone from doing that unless it were obvious it was a person that was obviously causing trouble or showing clear disrespect for this serious event Jesus said to continue on with.
    More for you to learn huh?
    Are you kidding?

So "Joe Blow" JW walks in and he wants to partake in the rite. You're actually telling me that he wouldn't get stopped at the door and told to go sit down and shut up? What is said to him when he asks why he cannot partake in the "remembrance" rite?

And why, in the name of Jesus himself, is this only done once a year? So that they are guaranteed an "audience"? And who is showing more "disrespect"? Those who are told they aren't important enough to Jesus to remember him, or those who reserve this important rite for themselves only?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 23:22
    @suzianne said
    So do you "have a problem" answering this for me, or not? Sounds like you do.
    No not at all if I didn't know what I know with your answers. As I said I will answer but you've asked me questions before, I took the time to do the research for you because I want to be accurate, then you always come back with smart remarks instead of a decent response and maybe even showing respect for doing that for you? I think not especially seeing your next comment.
    Go to JW.ORG and do the research yourself.
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 23:24
    @suzianne said
    Are you kidding?

So "Joe Blow" JW walks in and he wants to partake in the rite. You're actually telling me that he wouldn't get stopped at the door and told to go sit down and shut up? What is said to him when he asks why he cannot partake in the "remembrance" rite?

And why, in the name of Jesus himself, is this only done once a year? So that they are guaranteed an ...[text shortened]... rtant enough to Jesus to remember him, or those who reserve this important rite for themselves only?
    What a totally misinformed concept you have. You've never attending on of these meetings but yet you answer as if you are the all knowing of what we do and believe. Lol. What a laugh!!!!
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 23:30
    @divegeester said
    Then why on Earth are you even here at all?
    I'm here because I'm just amazed how good you and Rajk and FMF are at disguising the fact that you three are actually the same person joined at birth. Quit a freak of nature. But you're all entertaining. Lol.
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    31 Mar '19 23:30
    @rajk999 said
    Yes sir. Quit amazing huh?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 00:12
    @galveston75 said
    "Jehovah's Witnesses believe that exactly 144,000 faithful Christians go to heaven to rule with Christ in the kingdom of God. They, with Jesus, will also perform priestly duties that will bring faithful mankind to perfect health and 'everlasting life'." [wiki] These two sentences are based on "Revelation—Its Grand Climax at Hand!" [1988] Watch Tower Society. p. 200.

It goes on to say: "Jehovah's Witnesses believe that most of those are already in heaven, and that the "remnant" at Revelation 12:17 (KJV) refers to those remaining alive on earth who will be immediately resurrected to heaven when they die."

Two questions:

[1] Are "those already in heaven" out of the 144,000 people who died since the 1870s?

[2] Do "those remaining alive on earth who will be immediately resurrected to heaven when they die" have to be Jehovah's Witnesses in order to be part of the "remnant" of the "anointed" Christians?
  15. PenTesting
    Moves
    01 Apr '19 00:222 edits
    @galveston75 said
    Yes sir. Quit amazing huh?
    What is amazing is the nonsense that JWs believe.

God said that the 144,000 are the chosen saints from the 12 tribes of Israel, and not Christians.

So hundreds of false prophesies.
    False doctrines by the dozens.
    Accusations of sexual abuse against elders.

You have to be pretty dense to think the JWs are Gods chosen church.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree