1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 May '12 06:06
    YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 May '12 06:16
    http://4witness.org/mormon/jwldschr.php
  3. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    16 May '12 06:42
    You are presumably using non-standard definitions of 'you' and 'live'. I don't really care whether some 'me' (that is not what I think of as 'me'😉 can 'live' (but not in the biological sense) in paradise.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 May '12 16:06
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You are presumably using non-standard definitions of 'you' and 'live'. I don't really care whether some 'me' (that is not what I think of as 'me'😉 can 'live' (but not in the biological sense) in paradise.
    Okay, but some people are sucked in by this claim. Perhaps you are right about the non-standard definitons, I do not know.
  5. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    16 May '12 17:21
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnpOcD529g&feature=endscreen&NR=1
    Thank you. You have no clue do you that everytime you and your soul mate RJK post this stuff it only proves who we are and who you are not. Oh I take that back it does prove who you are, an antichrist in the flesh.....

    Matthew 10:16-28

    16 “Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves. 17 But beware! For you will be handed over to the courts and will be flogged with whips in the synagogues. 18 You will stand trial before governors and kings because you are my followers. But this will be your opportunity to tell the rulers and other unbelievers about me.[a] 19 When you are arrested, don’t worry about how to respond or what to say. God will give you the right words at the right time. 20 For it is not you who will be speaking—it will be the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

    21 “A brother will betray his brother to death, a father will betray his own child, and children will rebel against their parents and cause them to be killed. 22 And all nations will hate you because you are my followers.[b] But everyone who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When you are persecuted in one town, flee to the next. I tell you the truth, the Son of Man[c] will return before you have reached all the towns.

    24 “Students[d] are not greater than their teacher, and slaves are not greater than their master. 25 Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons,[e] the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

    26 “But don’t be afraid of those who threaten you. For the time is coming when everything that is covered will be revealed, and all that is secret will be made known to all. 27 What I tell you now in the darkness, shout abroad when daybreak comes. What I whisper in your ear, shout from the housetops for all to hear!

    28 “Don’t be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.[f]
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 May '12 19:18
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thank you. You have no clue do you that everytime you and your soul mate RJK post this stuff it only proves who we are and who you are not. Oh I take that back it does prove who you are, an antichrist in the flesh.....

    Matthew 10:16-28

    16 “Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves. 17 But be ...[text shortened]... body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.[f]
    I do not want to kill your body or soul. I want to provide the truth so you may be set free from the mind control of the Watchtower Society and come to Christ for salvation of your body, soul, and spirit. Do you believe the Holy Bible teaches the resurrection of the body?
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52615
    16 May '12 20:07
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not want to kill your body or soul. I want to provide the truth so you may be set free from the mind control of the Watchtower Society and come to Christ for salvation of your body, soul, and spirit. Do you believe the Holy Bible teaches the resurrection of the body?
    FOOD FIGHT! FOOD FIGHT!
  8. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    16 May '12 20:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I do not want to kill your body or soul. I want to provide the truth so you may be set free from the mind control of the Watchtower Society and come to Christ for salvation of your body, soul, and spirit. Do you believe the Holy Bible teaches the resurrection of the body?
    I do not take that personally but your directiing your attacks to the only organization that teaches and does what the Bible says and one thing it clearly says it to preach and teach earthwide.
    You disagree with that by your actions and words. Thus you are not disagreeing with the JW's directly but you are disagreeing with Jehovah and his son Jesus and their orders.
    Thus you are an antichrist in action.
    It would seem to me if you had any smarts about you, you would think this out and if nothing else, think that just in case you are wrong ( which you are on so many things ) about us and the work we are doing, you really should back off.
    The reason? If you are wrong and going against God, you are in a whole lot of trouble with God my friend.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    16 May '12 21:281 edit
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I do not take that personally but your directiing your attacks to the only organization that teaches and does what the Bible says and one thing it clearly says it to preach and teach earthwide.
    You disagree with that by your actions and words. Thus you are not disagreeing with the JW's directly but you are disagreeing with Jehovah and his son Jesus an ...[text shortened]... ? If you are wrong and going against God, you are in a whole lot of trouble with God my friend.
    I am sure you must not have looked at these links and considered all that was said becasue of the Watchtower mine control:

    YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1

    http://4witness.org/mormon/jwldschr.php
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    17 May '12 00:45
    This is the view of the Watchtower from a British man.

    YouTube
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    17 May '12 00:47
    YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=blXrJhtG4O8&feature=endscreen
  12. Joined
    10 Jun '11
    Moves
    3829
    17 May '12 00:49
    i know. and i will. that is until i get tired of it. it may take a couple years. then i'll be off searching for some excitement somewhere. maybe reincarnate as a pebble on a beach somewhere.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    17 May '12 02:51
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    i know. and i will. that is until i get tired of it. it may take a couple years. then i'll be off searching for some excitement somewhere. maybe reincarnate as a pebble on a beach somewhere.
    Don't get sucked in by the claim. It is a work of the devil.
  14. Joined
    19 Jul '08
    Moves
    77354
    17 May '12 03:13
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I am sure you must not have looked at these links and considered all that was said becasue of the Watchtower mine control:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnpOcD529g&feature=endscreen&NR=1

    http://4witness.org/mormon/jwldschr.php
    I don't view lies and attacks by Satan.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12694
    17 May '12 07:50
    Originally posted by galveston75
    I don't view lies and attacks by Satan.
    That is what I meant by Watchtower mind control.
Back to Top