1. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 00:51
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    T...you are so full of wisdom, you are a legend in your own mind.

Rom 1:22
    Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    (ASV)
    I'll keep the wisdom. You keep the silly quotes.
  2. Not Kansas
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 01:27
    "Mommy Mommy! I got an A in History"
    "Well that's nice, but do you know what's really nice?"
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    "You're going to die and be with Jesus!"
    🙄
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 02:28
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    "You're going to die and be with Jesus!"
    🙄
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    "God and Jesus get an A too, for saving the whole world"
    "One day we will live on a new heavens and a new earth forever and ever, and there will be no more evil"
    Now isn't that nice?
  4. Cosmos
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 02:34
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    "One day we will live on a new heavens and a new earth forever and ever, and there will be no more evil"
    Now isn't that nice?
    Feeble.
  5. Standard memberPigsOnThe7th
    Pink 'n Deadly
    7th rank, connected
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 02:39
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Why does the Bible hate goats? Racism I say!
    You think that's bad, look what happened to the pigs!!! :'(
  6. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 02:44
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    Now isn't that nice?
    "God and Jesus get an A too, for saving the whole world! ... well ... except for all the Muslims, Mormons, Hindus, Krishnas, and Heathens. God doesn't like them too much. And we'll have a perfect world with no evil and no brown people."
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 02:51
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    "God and Jesus get an A too, for saving the whole world! ... well ... except for all the Muslims, Mormons, Hindus, Krishnas, and Heathens. God doesn't like them too much. And we'll have a perfect world with no evil and no brown people."
    Well that would make sense if ALL religions are the path to God...they are not...period..

John 14:6
    6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
    (NKJ)

Sounds arrogant doesn't it?...but think of it this way...
    The plane is about to crash, and someone hands you a parachute...you don't like the color, and ask for another? and they say "this is the last one"
    ...is that arrogant?...Jesus is our only hope.
  8. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 04:26
    Well that would make sense if ALL religions are the path to God...they are not...period..

John 14:6
    6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
    (NKJ)

Sounds arrogant doesn't it?...but think of it this way...
    The plane is about to crash, and someone hands you a parachute...you don' ...[text shortened]... r another? and they say "this is the last one"
    ...is that arrogant?...Jesus is our only hope.
    The arrogance is in your assumption that out of all the world's religions, yours is the only true path.
  9. Not Kansas
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 05:21
    Kid rolls eyes.
    "No Mommy, what's nice?"
    Now isn't that nice?
    You missed the point of your kid getting an A.
  10. Joined
    01 Sep '05
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 09:18
    Originally posted by oilman
    I do only what I see My Father in Heaven do, I only speak that which He tells me to say and I am not the only one either there are many of us who know who we are in Christ that will speak out against the falsities of the evil one and show the mighty works the Lord desires to do in these last days. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to th ...[text shortened]... casting down arguementsand every high thing that exalts itsself against the knowledge of God. )
    does god ever tell you to strap dynamite to your body and ride the train system?
  11. The sky
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 09:52
    How can you say "he saved the whole world", then?
  12. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 11:27
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    How can you say "he saved the whole world", then?
    He saved all except the "born agains" they all hafta make a speech and then are required to annoy everybody else.
  13. Joined
    16 Dec '04
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 11:51
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    He saved all except the "born agains" they all hafta make a speech and then are required to annoy everybody else.
    CHRIST died for all the sins of mankind. Mankind that was created from the dust of the earth. The Creater of mankind mankind after man sinned against HIM. Still had the love for us, to forgive us for our sins against HIM. Yes, we born again believers annoy unbelievers. Yes, the death of JESUS CHRIST, annoyed satan. Yes, when CHRIST rose from the dead. All those that are against GOD, are defeated. They are defeated by the Love that GOD has shown us. Yes, that Love annoys unbelievers. Yes, we believers make speeches to try to explain the Love of GOD. Someone one made a speech that helped bring to us the understanding, of the love of GOD. Yes, if you are anoyed by what we say, turn the channel. But soon and very soon we will be on every channel.
  14. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 12:12
    I rest my case lmao
  15. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    11 Sep '05 12:23
    Originally posted by blindfaith101
    CHRIST died for all the sins of mankind. Mankind that was created from the dust of the earth. The Creater of mankind mankind after man sinned against HIM. Still had the love for us, to forgive us for our sins against HIM. Yes, we born again believers annoy unbelievers. Yes, the death of JESUS CHRIST, annoyed satan. Yes, when CHRIST rose from the dead. ...[text shortened]... are anoyed by what we say, turn the channel. But soon and very soon we will be on every channel.
    I am always annoyed when I see that stone age god of a genocidal culture being protrayed as a god of love. Concentrate on the word of the kingdom and you might find God, but you won't ever find Him in the Old Testament ,there is no love in the god that in it, except selflove.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree