1. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 18:22
    There is a new Clan that has entered the areana of RHP and is looking for believers of Jesus Christ to join and not shrink back from the battle with the enemy. This clan will not only play chess but we will pray for our opponets too. Also in our private forum we will take prayer requests and lift up one another
  2. Not Kansas
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 18:28
    Originally posted by oilman
    There is a new Clan that has entered the areana of RHP and is looking for believers of Jesus Christ to join and not shrink back from the battle with the enemy. This clan will not only play chess but we will pray for our opponets too. Also in our private forum we will take prayer requests and lift up one another
    I salute you. This is nearing something spiritual.
  3. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 18:282 edits
    There is an older clan already in the "areana" of rhp looking for believers of old brutal myths to kick the every loving crap out of you . This clan will not only play chess better than you , and pray for you (to get nut cancer), but prey on you as well . In our private clan forum we will abuse you and talk about your mothers .

- Safely speaking for , proud member of , but not leader of - The Guttersnipes .

Edit - Being born once was enough .
  4. Not Kansas
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 18:54
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    There is an older clan already in the "areana" of rhp looking for believers of old brutal myths to kick the every loving crap out of you . This clan will not only play chess better than you , and pray for you (to get nut cancer), but prey on you as well . In our private clan forum we will abuse you and talk about your mothers .

- Safely speaking for ...[text shortened]... proud member of , but not leader of - The Guttersnipes .

Edit - Being born once was enough .
    tsk tsk ...
  5. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 18:57
    Pray to Jesus to help you find the Clan forum.
  6. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 19:51
    I speak to the spiritual realm and say Satan your day is short and soon your demise will come and your followers we see that you have decieved them all this time. But it shall not change your judgement that was spoken to you by The Father Himself at your fall from Heaven. The words you speak have no life in them and every word spoken to those contrary to the Word of God will not come to pass but will be sent back to where they originated. You are therefore cut short and no longer have dominion over this writer or anyone assosiated with this Clan. Just as you lost it at the fall, you lost it at the Resurrection. Remember Elijah and the prophets of Baal !
  7. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 19:52
    I found it. Thank you
  8. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 19:591 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 20:37
    Originally posted by Moldy Crow
    Wow ! So you personally speak for the almighty ? Do you get a robe and a staff with that job ? And does he whisper the right move into your ear in a still small voice . (If he does , I think that's against TOS.) Does he whisper anything else in your ear ? Like , "Oilman ....it's me ....., the lord ......why are such an dipsh*t.........?"

Edit - Sincerely your's , puking green crap with head spinning around - WORC YDLOM
    I do only what I see My Father in Heaven do, I only speak that which He tells me to say and I am not the only one either there are many of us who know who we are in Christ that will speak out against the falsities of the evil one and show the mighty works the Lord desires to do in these last days. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. ( For our weapons are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguementsand every high thing that exalts itsself against the knowledge of God. )
  10. Standard memberMoldy Crow
    Your Eminence
    Scunthorpe
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 20:43
    I do only what I see My Father in Heaven do, I only speak that which He tells me to say and I am not the only one either there are many of us who know who we are in Christ that will speak out against the falsities of the evil one and show the mighty works the Lord desires to do in these last days. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to th ...[text shortened]... casting down arguementsand every high thing that exalts itsself against the knowledge of God. )
    So does he see hanging bishops and queens ? And did he tell you to start a lame clan ? Just trying to let you off the hook here , you know - give you an out . So you can blame your crappy clan performance on him .
  11. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 20:57
    I do only what I see My Father in Heaven do, I only speak that which He tells me to say and I am not the only one either there are many of us who know who we are in Christ that will speak out against the falsities of the evil one and show the mighty works the Lord desires to do in these last days. For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to th ...[text shortened]... casting down arguementsand every high thing that exalts itsself against the knowledge of God. )
    try these , they sound better

"By the Lord before whom this sanctuary is holy, I will to N. be true and faithful, and love all which he loves and shun all which he shuns, according to the laws of God and the order of the world. Nor will I ever with will or action, through word or deed, do anything which is unpleasing to him, on condition that he will hold to me as I shall deserve it, and that he will perform everything as it was in our agreement when I submitted myself to him and chose his will."

"It is right that those who offer to us unbroken fidelity should be protected by our aid. And since such and such a faithful one of ours, by the favor of God, coming here in our palace with his arms, has seen fit to swear trust and fidelity to us in our hand, therefore we decree and command by the present precept that for the future such and such above mentioned be counted with the number of antrustions. And if anyone perchance should presume to kill him, let him know that he will be judged guilty of his wergild of 600 shillings."
  12. Standard memberNicolaiS
    Cannabist
    's-Gravenhage
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 21:071 edit
    Originally posted by frogstomp
    try these , they sound better

" ... let him know that he will be judged guilty of his wergild of 600 shillings ..."
    What is the current Dollar - Schilling rate? ... It might not be worth the trouble at all.
  13. Standard memberfrogstomp
    Bruno's Ghost
    In a hot place
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 21:16
    Originally posted by NicolaiS
    What is the current Dollar - Schilling rate? ... It might not be worth the trouble at all.
    1st, you shall swear to our sovereign lord the king that makyd you of the order of herald in his excellent presence, and to be true in all maner poynt, and if you hear any manner of language or any other thing that should touch treaon to his high and excellent person, or to his noble and discreet council, so help you God and holy dome

Item you shall be serviceable and secret in all points, except treason, and obedience to all knights and gentleness, to lords and ladies and to gentlemen and gentlewomen, and as a confessor of arms, and cause and counsel them to all them truth, worship, and virtue in that in you is, so help you God and holy dome

Item you shall be true of all your reports, and diligent to seek worship, and desire to be into place ther grete semble of princes and princesses, lords, ladies, and estates of great worship, where through you may have cunning to report to your prince or princess, or other estate, such worship as is occupied there, so help you God and holy dome

Item you shall promise, in case that fortune fall you to meet any gentleman of name and of arms that has lost his goods in our sovereign lord's service, or in any other place of worship, if he required you of your goods to his sustenance, you shall give or lend him to your power, so help you God and holy dome

There's more but I feel merciful so I shall spare you the rest of this drivel
  14. The sky
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 21:25
    I do only what I see My Father in Heaven do
    So he plays chess on RHP, too? Wow, I never knew. What's his username?
  15. Standard memberoilman
    Glory To GOD !
    Jesus Is Lord !!
    Moves
    10 Sep '05 21:35
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    So he plays chess on RHP, too? Wow, I never knew. What's his username?
    I live in the world but I am not of this world. So I can play chess in this world and still function in the spiritual world. Everyday we come closer and closer to the realization of the later !

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree