1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 08:04
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Since all you have done is assert that Vedas are the guide to the 'true' religion without providing any substantiation I find your claim rather weak.
    I would discuss the Vedas if you posed a sincere question.

In fact I have had about 3 sincere question in this forum over the last 24 months.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 08:10
    Originally posted by Dasa
    In fact I have had about 3 sincere question in this forum over the last 24 months.
    Things have never really gone all that well for you here, have they?
  3. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 09:121 edit
    With regards to Vedic knowledge........True and false are not debatable.

That which is true is always true / and that which is false is always false.
    Dasa, I thought of you the whole time I was reading this webpage, which I found as a link from twitter--
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/240591272/Secret-of-Quantum-Particle-and-Its-Motion-Cosmological-Truth

It's pretty long. If time permits, read it and let us know what you think about the wisdom contained in it. How did the author do in explaining our universe, in your opinion?
  4. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 09:17

Your only defence of the the Vedas is that it is old. The fact that it is old does not mean it is not rubbish. I would think it was written by some drugged up hippy type and makes no sense.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 09:40

Yet you keep on coming back.

How many sincere questions have you asked me in that time period?
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 17:46
    I dont always read the forum posts.

So please tell what question I have missed.
    "I don't always read the forum posts."

Why not?

"So please tell what question I have missed."

You missed my post in reply to your OP.

How do you know your religion is the true religion?
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 19:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"I don't always read the forum posts."

Why not?

How do you know your religion is the true religion?[/b]
    Which OP are you talking about.
  8. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 21:24
    Which OP are you talking about.
    All your OPs are the same
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 21:35
    Originally posted by Paul Dirac II
    Dasa, I thought of you the whole time I was reading this webpage, which I found as a link from twitter--
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/240591272/Secret-of-Quantum-Particle-and-Its-Motion-Cosmological-Truth

It's pretty long. If time permits, read it and let us know what you think about the wisdom contained in it. How did the author do in explaining our universe, in your opinion?
    I dont read anything that contains mundane speculation.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 21:44
    Originally posted by josephw
    [b]"I don't always read the forum posts."

Why not?

How do you know your religion is the true religion?[/b]
    Vedic religion is the only religion that supports Sanatana Dharma and the only religion that demands the sanctity of life be upheld by way of non slaughter of animals.

Oh by the way....... its the only religion on earth that is taught in the perfect spiritual language Sanskrit.

Sanskrit is the only language on earth that can express true religion/spirituality.

I have more.
  11. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 21:45
    Originally posted by deenny
    Your only defence of the the Vedas is that it is old. The fact that it is old does not mean it is not rubbish. I would think it was written by some drugged up hippy type and makes no sense.
    Your question is rubbish.
  12. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 22:022 edits
    Vedic religion is the only religion that supports Sanatana Dharma and the only religion that demands the sanctity of life be upheld by way of non slaughter of animals.

Oh by the way....... its the only religion on earth that is taught in the perfect spiritual language Sanskrit.

Sanskrit is the only language on earth that can express true religion/spirituality.

I have more.
    The thing is Dasa, you can say all of this, but then someone like me (and many others) comes along and says "I don't believe you". And It's not just you I don't believe, I don't believe what Christians say about their god, I don't believe what muslims say about their god, I don't believe what Scientologists, say about their god, and so on ...

I won't believe anything that requires me to adopt magical thinking unless I actually experience that magic first hand and can verify I am not insane.

To this end let's look at what you claim:

Ok ... but that isn't evidence your religion is true, only evidence it supports non-slaughter of animals and Sanatana Dharma.

I don't believe your claim that there is a perfect spiritual language, and I don't believe your claim that supposing there is a perfect language, it is the one in which your religion is taught.

I don't believe you.

That is why you don't do very well on these forums ... you simply don't get the concept that we simply don't believe you. Just like you don't believe muslims who profess that their religion is true. What's more you haven't shown us that what you are preaching is even feasible. Some of the better theists on these boards *have* done that - namely they have successfully shown that certain things that they claim (which some of us might have argued are untenable), could well hold true *if* their god happened to exists. You have never done this.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 22:051 edit
    It is beyond old "its eternal" ...........and every other religion on earth is not.

This is why every other religion on earth is mundane.(man made)
  14. Joined
    12 Oct '09
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 22:13
    It is beyond old "its eternal" ...........and every other religion on earth is not.

This is why every other religion on earth is mundane.(man made)
    Show us some proof it is eternal. This claim is pure nonsense
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 22:44
    Show us some proof it is eternal. This claim is pure nonsense
    "Nonsense," okay. But don't call it "mundane speculation," something that Dasa rejects above on this page.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree