1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 03:22
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    No further replies until it becomes apparent that you're objectively seeking the truth about Christ.

Originally posted by Dasa
    You cannot discuss spirituality with anybody if you don't even know the difference between TRUE religion and FALSE religion.
    Fascinating. 😉
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    What the criteria are is up to the person who is claiming their religion is true.
    Incorrect.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:33
    Incorrect.
    It's your prerogative to retort in this way, of course. The whole matter is entirely subjective anyway.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:44
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    Since all you have done is assert that Vedas are the guide to the 'true' religion without providing any substantiation I find your claim rather weak.
    Substantiation comes after questions.

Why isn't there any questions about the OP
  5. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:46
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's your prerogative to retort in this way, of course. The whole matter is entirely subjective anyway.
    Still incorrect.

You still have no clue what true religion looks like and what false religion looks like.

Until you know...................you know nothing.
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:48
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Remember Dasa's MO? Make a statement, then let it brew for a couple of months before there is a reply? I asked him a question in the last post he made but so far no answer so don't hold your breath waiting for answers.
    I dont always read the forum posts.

So please tell what question I have missed.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:54
    Why isn't there any questions about the OP
    I don't think you are taken very seriously, Dasa. At best, some people humour you. I have given you plenty advice over the years about how your "debate" style ~ or proselytism style, maybe we could call it ~ is ineffective and counter-productive.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 06:55
    Still incorrect. You still have no clue what true religion looks like and what false religion looks like. Until you know...................you know nothing.
    I take it, then, that you disagree with the things I haver said on this thread so far?
  9. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:43
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think you are taken very seriously, Dasa. At best, some people humour you. I have given you plenty advice over the years about how your "debate" style ~ or proselytism style, maybe we could call it ~ is ineffective and counter-productive.
    You have no clue.

I have asked for clarification by persons in this forum to tell me what justifies true religion and what justifies false religion....................and I have yet to get an answer.

Your drivel about my style is really just a diversion so you can avoid the question.

The proper conduct for a person who cannot answer the question is..........to make sincere enquiry.

So where is your sincere enquiry?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:49
    I have asked for clarification by persons in this forum to tell me what justifies true religion and what justifies false religion....................and I have yet to get an answer.
    I was the first to give you my answers on this thread.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:50
    You have no clue.

Your drivel about my style is really just a diversion so you can avoid the question.

The proper conduct for a person who cannot answer the question is..........to make sincere enquiry.

So where is your sincere enquiry?
    Belief on the Lord Jesus the Christ is true religion. All others are false. 😏
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:51
    Your "style" is problematical, I think, and shows no sign of adapting itself after years of not working for you. All the advice I have given you has always been offered in good faith.
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:53
    Originally posted by FMF
    I was the first to give you my answers on this thread.
    You were the first to make a joke of the OP.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:56
    You were the first to make a joke of the OP.
    Not so. My first two posts on this thread were proper, and I think correct, answers to your two OP questions.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Dec '14 07:58
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Belief on the Lord Jesus the Christ is true religion. All others are false. 😏
    Are you really that foolish.

How can a animal killers religion be the true religion.

And a religion that teaches that the Christian corpses in the grave will jump out in the future

And a religion that teaches that the earth is 6000 years old there abouts..

Think about this for more than 5 seconds please.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree