1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 14:44
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    Is the sole reaon for your belief in this appalling deity a "Get out of Hell Free Card?"
    There is no doubt that the Christians have mis-served the non-Christian community when they start thinking this is true.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 14:501 edit
    Originally posted by Pianoman1
    The world has gone stark raving bonkers....
    Well, to be fair these thoughts have been around for many centuries so the world has pretty much always been bonkers in that respect. Luckily, more and more people are realizing the utter retardedness of religion and faith so in that respect the world is getting less and less bonkers.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:36
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Well, to be fair these thoughts have been around for many centuries so the world has pretty much always been bonkers in that respect. Luckily, more and more people are realizing the utter retardedness of religion and faith so in that respect the world is getting less and less bonkers.
    materialsim is empty and devoid, when will you people realise that humans have an innate spirituality?
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:45
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    materialsim is empty and devoid, when will you people realise that humans have an innate spirituality?
    And join the legions like you, too scared to read certain books in case they diminish your faith? No thanks Robert, I seek bravery not cowardice. Neeeext!!!!
  5. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:50
    I'm not sure whether to call you the 'Spiritual Eunuch' or the 'Spiritual Wonder Bra'. The former is because you quite clearly lack some balls and the latter because like a Wonder Bra you look good and promise much but deliver very little. Which do you prefer?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:52

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 15:53
    fine, get stressed out, its your health.
    Sure, there is no other alternative to a sleepless night than absorbing your pseudo buhddist-JW combo clap-trap is there.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:46
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Sure, there is no other alternative to a sleepless night than absorbing your pseudo buhddist-JW combo clap-trap is there.
    no one said there is no alternative, but ouch, you do seem rather stressed, perhaps its the time of year, i did notice people being more stressed than normal.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:49
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    And join the legions like you, too scared to read certain books in case they diminish your faith? No thanks Robert, I seek bravery not cowardice. Neeeext!!!!
    hardly,the question was asked, of what benefit does atheism bestow upon its adherents and the answer was nothing, centre of the worlds largest doughnut! Now you can accept the reality or continue in your delusions, its your affair. You seek bravery, haha, next you will be making a foray into Scotland and we shall have to kick your butt and send you hame again! we are not called Scotland the brave for nothing!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:51
    I'm not sure whether to call you the 'Spiritual Eunuch' or the 'Spiritual Wonder Bra'. The former is because you quite clearly lack some balls and the latter because like a Wonder Bra you look good and promise much but deliver very little. Which do you prefer?
    I prefer His most illustrious Holy eminence, chess bomb extraordinare, Robbie carrobie, if you please.
  11. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:51
    Like most theists who've "found god" later in life possibly when we experience something traumatic, lose ourselves in drugs or alcohol or get sucked into a cult by someone else.

What's your story, Robbie?
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:52
    hardly,the question was asked, of what benefit does atheism bestow upon its adherents and the answer was nothing, centre of the worlds largest doughnut! Now you can accept the reality or continue in your delusions, its your affair. You seek bravery, haha, next you will be making a foray into Scotland and we shall have to kick your butt and send you hame again! we are not called Scotland the brave for nothing!
    So is that 'Eunuch' or 'Wonder Bra'?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:572 edits
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Like most theists who've "found god" later in life possibly when we experience something traumatic, lose ourselves in drugs or alcohol or get sucked into a cult by someone else.

What's your story, Robbie?
    well its like this, i was on the road to Damascus and a bright light appeared from the sky, it said, 'Robbie you chess bomb and legend', 'why are you wasting your life in playing chess', to which I replied, 'all men lead futile lives master', 'why not I', 'but if you could perform a meaningful act', 'would it not add purpose to your life', to which i acquiesced 'yes master', and from that moment on I became a Christian.

Actually i always believed in God since i was a little kid.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 16:58
    So is that 'Eunuch' or 'Wonder Bra'?
    its his most illustrious holy eminence, don't make me repeat it.
  15. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    09 Dec '13 17:02
    its his most illustrious holy eminence, don't make me repeat it.
    Sigh, that's not an option though. I'll have to choose 'The Spiritual Eunuch' simply because it's the shorter option.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree