1. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 15:57
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You are so evasive. If you just want to lecture people in a self-important way do it on a blog. This OP has drawn attention to something incoherent about your torturer god ideology: you seem set on filibustering your way out of it ~ rather than debating it or discussing it..
    The man is an arrogant deceitful false teacher that leads gullible fools to their doom.
    Christ is in his mouth but far from his heart.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 16:06
    Christians get "saved" even if they continue "sinning". True or false?

A "saved" Christian can lose their "saved" status. True or false?
    Was Judas a Christian?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 16:09
    Originally posted by @eladar
    Was Judas a Christian?
    The questions are for sonship. Ask him.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 16:30
    Why not address the OP specifically rather than lecture the community?
    I'd rather lecture the community.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 16:47
    Originally posted by @sonship
    I'd rather lecture the community.
    Does non-belief in Jesus result in a fate that belief in Jesus "saves" Christians from?
  6. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 17:04
    The questions are for sonship. Ask him.
    I was asking you. Was Judas a Christian?
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 17:172 edits
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    The man is an arrogant deceitful false teacher that leads gullible fools to their doom.
    How far is Christ from my heart when I believe this?

" But of the Son, Your throne, O God is forever and ever, and the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom." (Hebrews 1:8)

When I believe this and you teach Christ's throne is not permanent, tell me how FAR away my heart is from Christ.

And how much "CLOSER" will my heart be to Christ if I take in your LIE that Christ's reign is temporary ?
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 17:302 edits
    How far is Christ from my heart when I believe this?

[b] " But of the Son, Your throne, O God is forever and ever, and the scepter of uprightness is the scepter of Your kingdom." (Hebrews 1:8)

When I believe this and you teach Christ's throne is not permanent, tell me how FAR away my heart is from Christ.

And how much "CLOSER" will my heart be to Christ if I take in your LIE that Christ's reign is temporary ?[/b]
    Christ is in the heart of all who preach and promote righteousness and good works.

Those who focus on doctrine, bible interpretation and mouth worship do not know Christ.

There are atheists among us here who are closer to Christ than you are.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 17:37
    Originally posted by @eladar
    I was asking you. Was Judas a Christian?
    Start a thread about Judas if you want to and I'll get involved if it interests me.

Meawhile these two questions are for sonship and are in response to something he said to me:

Christians get "saved" even if they continue "sinning". True or false?

A "saved" Christian can lose their "saved" status. True or false?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 19:16
    Remember that you said that you were a tolerant person.
    You can tolerate different interpretations of the Gospel from Unitarianism.

[quote] - Jesus knocking on the door of a sinners heart calls out: “let me in”

- Sinner replies: “why?”

- Jesus persists: “so I can save you”

- Sinner is inquisitive: “save me from what?”

- Jesus closes: “fr ...[text shortened]... e to save His people (people trusting in Him, His believers; His followers) FROM ... their sins.
    I know you love the doctrine of eternal suffering; it’s in your nature to do so.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 19:19
    Why not address the OP specifically rather than lecture the community?
    The best way to cover over a crack is to trowel on the plaster. Thickly.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 19:21
    Glad you like it.

Whine on for the next 60 posts as usual.
    Behold, the voice of one crying in the wilderness: “bring me more plaster...”
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '17 19:24
    I disagree. He’s just wrong and doesn’t want to face it. It’s not a crime nor is it immoral.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 00:13
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    I disagree. He’s just wrong and doesn’t want to face it. It’s not a crime nor is it immoral.
    He is just wrong about this eternal suffering matter yes. Its not a crime to be wrong .. duh .. obviously neither is it immoral ... who said anything about morality?

The mans overall focus is contrary to the teachings of Christ, who preached extensively about good works, righteous living as a the only route to the Kingdom of God. In every case where Jesus makes a definitive statement which demonstrates how critical good works is, sonship twists it so that the teachings of Christ are perverted. The man is a fraud and misleads the weakminded.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '17 11:07
    He is just wrong about this eternal suffering matter yes. Its not a crime to be wrong .. duh .. obviously neither is it immoral ... who said anything about morality?

The mans overall focus is contrary to the teachings of Christ, who preached extensively about good works, righteous living as a the only route to the Kingdom of God. In every case where Jes ...[text shortened]... t so that the teachings of Christ are perverted. The man is a fraud and misleads the weakminded.
    We can disagree of course, it’s fine. But I think you are wrong, I wouldn’t say sonship is a fraud, he just been caught up in some teachings which are wrong and he can’t let go of them. I just don’t see the Machiavellian character you seem to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree