‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

‘Eternal suffering’ is nonsensical

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 17
4 edits

Originally posted by @divegeester
]
I wouldn’t say sonship is a fraud, he just been caught up in some teachings which are wrong and he can’t let go of them.

You don't seem, however, to be able to POINT OUT THE ERROR.

Now you do go on about what you DON'T LIKE.
But I do not see you take the Scripture and point out the ERRORS.

I cannot take your revulsion and strong dislike of some biblical revelation as my MISTAKE and my wrongly following someone's false teaching.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
29 Dec 17
3 edits

I wouldn’t say sonship is a fraud, he just been caught up in some teachings which are wrong and he can’t let go of them.

I don't see you point out what is wrong.

You say "In Hell they will shriek with agony".
And you do your best to make believers in statements about eternal punishment to feel ashamed of themselves.

Ie. "How can Your Jesus be eating popcorn there, watching the torture of billions of souls kept alive? Don't you SEE how bad this is ???"

You take this strong appeal to emotion as indication of my error.

Yea, I SEE how bad your scenario is (whether accurate or not is another matter). But a strong revulsion emotionally doesn't make the general warning of eternal punishment go away from the pages of Scripture, does it ?

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sonship

You don't seem, however, to be able to POINT OUT THE ERROR.

Now you do go on about what you DON'T LIKE.
But I do not see you take the Scripture and point out the ERRORS.

I cannot take your revulsion and strong dis ...[text shortened]... ike of some biblical revelation as my MISTAKE and my wrongly following someone's false teaching.
Your belief in eternal suffering is morally bankrupt, nonsensical and an insult to God himself. I’ve been pointing this out to you with contradicting scripture for years and years, as have others here.

Wrapping the gospel in this horrendous abomination and trying to service it up as “ultimate justice” is an appalling error by you; added that you serve it with a nauseating level of pious vanity previously unseen since he days of Grampy Bobby, makes your “feeding of Christians” appear completely ineffective.

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sonship
I don't see you point out what is wrong
I’ve been painting it out for years and years and year.

Frankly you’re just being dishonest now.

Moves
29 Dec 17

- Jesus knocking on the door of a sinners heart calls out: “let me in”

- Sinner replies: “why?”

- Jesus persists: “so I can save you”

- Sinner is inquisitive: “save me from what?”

- Jesus closes: “from what I’ll do to you in hell if you don’t let me in”

😕
Firstly, Jesus came to save us from sin and the consequences of sin, he did not come to save us from himself.

Secondly, how do you decide which parts of scripture are true and which parts aren’t, or do you simply choose to believe the parts you like and ignore the rest?

Moves
29 Dec 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Firstly, Jesus came to save us from sin and the consequences of sin, he did not come to save us from himself.

Secondly, how do you decide which parts of scripture are true and which parts aren’t, or do you simply choose to believe the parts you like and ignore the rest?
We’ve discussed this several times before and you ignored my responses then so why are you asking again?

Moves
29 Dec 17
1 edit

We’ve discussed this several times before and you ignored my responses then so why are you asking again?
Dodge noted.

PS: FMF did you forget to log out of divegeester’s account?

Moves
29 Dec 17

Dodge noted.

PS: FMF did you forget to log out of divegeester’s account?
You act the same twat to everyone so it’s hardly surprising if you get similar responses.

Moves
29 Dec 17

You act the same twat to everyone so it’s hardly surprising if you get similar responses.
I don’t know who you and FMF think you are fooling by pretending to have answered questions when you find them to inconvenient to answer.

Moves
29 Dec 17

I don’t know who you and FMF think you are fooling by pretending to have answered questions when you find them to inconvenient to answer.
And I don't care.

Moves
29 Dec 17

And I don't care.
Well Cheerio then I’ll be off to talk to some people that actually care.

Moves
29 Dec 17

Well Cheerio then I’ll be off to talk to some people that actually care.
Adios.

F

Moves
30 Dec 17

This is sophistry. Jesus, according to the torturer god ideology, incinerates people who do not believe that "Jesus came to save us from sin and the consequences of sin". Believe it and you are "saved", so the dogma goes. If you don't believe it, Jesus burns you.

Moves
30 Dec 17
1 edit

I don’t see any of the eternal suffering believers stepping in to debunk my OP...??

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Dec 17

I don’t see any of the eternal suffering believers stepping in to debunk my OP...??
Three of them did give you a thumbs down, which is probably the best they could muster.