1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '23 16:15
    @mchill said
    You're making this far more complicated than it needs to be. Please go back and read what I wrote.
    Dodge my reply if you want to, it’s fine.
    What I typed is spot on relevant to what you said.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    15 Jan '23 16:252 edits
    @divegeester said
    Dodge my reply if you want to, it’s fine.

With all due respect...no its not. Yours is a bunch of loosely connected statements that actually dodges what I wrote. The “significance” of the premise of your OP sounds like the drivel my classmates and I used to spout in freshman philosophy class when we were trying to impress each other.

Please try to see the forest through the trees.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Jan '23 16:29
    @mchill said

With all due respect...no its not. Yours is a bunch of loosely connected statements that actually dodges what I wrote.
    Here’s the exchange:

@mchill said
    Also, we don't need the details of the premise that God speaks and writes his law directly into the hearts of his people, the fact that it exists is sufficient.

@divegeester replied
    But the “details” are written in the bible in old and New Testaments. So you’re saying that the “significance” of the premise of my OP about these scriptures detailing that God writes his laws on people’s hearts, is that we don’t need the scriptures about God writing his laws on people’s hearts…. Is that right.

Spot on reply to your claim that “we don’t need the details”.
    The “details” are in the bible.

What’s your point?
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    16 Jan '23 06:05
    @divegeester said
    Here’s the exchange:

@mchill said
    Also, we don't need the details of the premise that God speaks and writes his law directly into the hearts of his people, the fact that it exists is sufficient.

@divegeester replied
    But the “details” are written in the bible in old and New Testaments. So you’re saying that the “significance” of the premise of my OP about these sc ...[text shortened]... ur claim that “we don’t need the details”.
    The “details” are in the bible.

What’s your point?
    What did God say to you when you asked Him about this, you petty weed-squabbler and troublemaker?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Jan '23 06:09
    @kevin-eleven said
    What did God say to you when you asked Him about this, you petty weed-squabbler and troublemaker?
    He’s said: “don’t feed the troll”

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree