1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 05:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Those two statements dont even contradict....

I can believe the world is going to end but I certainly have no problem if it does not.
  2. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 06:59
    This is why women shouldn't be allowed into the sports forum.
  3. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 07:01
    Give me some examples of these people and the evidence that they have based their accusations of racism on. Then let's talk. Can you name any of these people and provide links to their actual words?

I have watched and read articles by John Paramor, and seen him give rulings for and against players of all colours, for the best part of 30 years, and I have seen not a shred of evidence that he is racist.

If someone has no evidence to support an accusation of racism, then they should not make it. And you should not give it the time of day until some evidence had been presented. It's all part of a nasty culture that wants to see the worst in people.
  4. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 07:05
    Well, I was going to explain why this is not a contradiction, but I think I will wait until you provide a list of the names of people who made the accusations of racism and their evidence for it.

Seems a fair exchange.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 23:48

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Apr '13 23:502 edits

7. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 06:35
    I never said you believd that the penalty was motivated by racism. Stop making strawmen of your own.

The only comments I could find on the web were a few mindless idiots spouting off. They have no evidence to support their malevolent accusations.

Personally, I would ignore this kind of nasty, ill-informed opinion and dismiss it for the rankings of a few loons, as that is what all the evidence points to. I would not repeat them on a website and help to perpetuate them.
  8. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 07:411 edit
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I never said you believd that the penalty was motivated by racism. Stop making strawmen of your own.

The only comments I could find on the web were a few mindless idiots spouting off. They have no evidence to support their malevolent accusations.

Personally, I would ignore this kind of nasty, ill-informed opinion and dismiss it for the ravings ...[text shortened]... t all the evidence points to. I would not repeat them on a website and help to perpetuate them.
    Should have said 'ravings' above, not rankings.
  9. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 07:463 edits
    Originally posted by Crowley
    This is why women shouldn't be allowed into the sports forum.
    Just to let you know, Duchess64, I am 'unconvinced' that this an appropriate attitude to display towards women posting on the Internet. I hope this reassures you.

Although I have seen quite a few posts like this on other websites, made anonymously. You can find them too if you do a quick search.

So perhaps I should keep an open mind?
  10. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 07:521 edit
    Though not quite written so explicitly

Suggest : no written at all, or implied.

You have been banging on about this since your first response to me, and trying to create a sort of reverse strawman. I am not sure why you would want to do this.
  11. Standard memberCrowley
    Not Aleister
    Control room
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 09:53
    Just to let you know, Duchess64, I am 'unconvinced' that this an appropriate attitude to display towards women posting on the Internet. I hope this reassures you.

Although I have seen quite a few posts like this on other websites, made anonymously. You can find them too if you do a quick search.

So perhaps I should keep an open mind?
    Are you a hermaphrodite?
  12. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 10:45
    Originally posted by Crowley
    Are you a hermaphrodite?
    No, Church of England.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 17:172 edits
    No, Church of England.
    Its of the gravest concern, that there exist persons who find golf, enthralling.
  14. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 18:231 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its of the gravest concern, that there exist persons who find golf, enthralling.
    I can feel a true Scotsman comment coming on.

Good to see you back. Is this a flying visit? I have loads more golf tales to beguile you with.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '13 20:38

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree