18 Apr '13 23:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For goodness sake Nick give it a rest.
  2. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    19 Apr '13 05:53
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes I made the list and now reside, safe in the knowledge that I shall never be bothered again. View it as a privilege, not everyone makes the grade.
    I would never dream of PMing Duchess64 or challenging her at a game of chess except for the purpose of playing a game of chess against her. I would also still happily play a game of chess against her, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest when she kicks my white, male butt. I don't think my chess level is too bad given I have never studied the game, other than the occasional piece posted on the Chess Forum.

You, of course, would be another matter, as the honour of golf would be at stake. But what can you expect from someone whose brain has been pickled by that barrel-stained anti-freeze that you call whisky?

😉
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Apr '13 21:503 edits
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I would never dream of PMing Duchess64 or challenging her at a game of chess except for the purpose of playing a game of chess against her. I would also still happily play a game of chess against her, and it wouldn't bother me in the slightest when she kicks my white, male butt. I don't think my chess level is too bad given I have never studied the g ...[text shortened]... ne whose brain has been pickled by that barrel-stained anti-freeze that you call whisky?

😉
    Rank dude, you made the list, you are one of the elites that has given Duchess64 incontrovertible proof of the erroneous nature of her apparent unassailable logic and better judgement due to her being more erudite, experienced and tasteful and you can now rest assured that you will be the recipient of that most uncompromising of feminine weapons, the silent treatment, for all eternity!

I rarely drink whisky but if i do, it must be a single malt, preferably an island malt. We should celebrate the occasion!

I dont think i have ever held a golf club but i did get whacked on the side of the face with one accidentally when i was a kid when my friend was practicng his back swing with a driving wood (is that the term for the big thick ones)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree