1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Jan '08 22:36
    Originally posted by spurs73
    Blade68... stop trying to off load your manager on to other, what have they done to you that you want to punish them?😉

Anyway now you are through to the 4th round of the FA cup, you will never git rid of robson😀
    Oh I think you misread me...
    I'd like to say that Robson is doing a fantastic job, that his motivational qualities are superb, and that I can see him becoming the Messiah of Bramall Lane..... but I can't!

nb - I'd much rather have had WHU in the next round - they wouldn't have fancied coming up here with what went off in the summer.... remember those photos of Galatasaray fans when ManYoo went there a few years ago? We'd have made them look like a welcoming committee!!!
  2. Joined
    11 Jan '08
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 18:04
    It looks like Keegan is going to bring Shearer in in some role anyway. It might make the fans happy, but he'll need to start at a low level position. Just coaching or something. Giving him a lot of responsibility will backfire.
    I don't see why the Newcastle fans expect so much, their track record is against them. If anybody is going to do a good job there, they have to make mistakes, find out what works, what doesn't. Newcastle will never go anywhere all the time that they rate themselves as better than they are, because nobody will get the time to do anything.
  3. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 23:12
    Originally posted by Granticus
    Newcastle will never go anywhere all the time that they rate themselves as better than they are, because nobody will get the time to do anything.
    Very true.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree