1. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 17:55
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    I may support Liverpool, and have nothing but hatred for the Mancs, but you won't find a post on here where I have belittled Old Red Nose's acheivements. You, on the other hand, look the fool (nothing changes there) for claiming Bob Paisley was overrated in a silly attempt to wind up Liverpool fans.

If you actually do believe Paisley was overrated then it proves everything I ever said about you. Thick as pig 5hit.
    Calm down, calm down.

Paisely took over the best team, wons lots of trophies and left it in a slow decline.
    He may have been a very good manager, but overrated if compared to Clough, Ferguson, Capello, Ancelotti, Wenger etc......

Go treat yourself to a fancy meal, order some McNuggets from your friend and calm down.
  2. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:00
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Paisely took over the best team, wons lots of trophies and left it in a slow decline.
    He may have been a very good manager, but overrated if compared to Clough, Ferguson, Capello, Ancelotti, Wenger etc.......
    Like I said, thick as pig 5hit.
  3. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:05
    Like I said, thick as pig 5hit.
    And you talk and eat it.

Everton, a small club according to the 2nd most overrated manager ever, were the best team in Liverpool when Paisley left.

The distinction is too subtle for you to understand, maybe wikipedia can help you.

A manager can be both a very good manager and a very overrated manager at the same time.

Paisley, Rafa and Dalglish are all prime examples.
  4. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:19
    A manager can be both a very good manager and a very overrated manager at the same time.
    And it would appear that someone can be both retarded and yet still be able to type.
  5. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:23
    And it would appear that someone can be both retarded and yet still be able to type.
    Apparently so, as the factual content of your posts demonstrate.
  6. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:28
    Apparently so, as the factual content of your posts demonstrate.
    Factual content? Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you must be practically invulnerable.
  7. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:32
    Factual content? Judging by the old saying, "What you don't know can't hurt you," you must be practically invulnerable.
    Please refer to my previous post.
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:37
    Lame.
  9. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:40
    Lame.
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:42
    What's up? Smacked out of your brain on crack again?
  11. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 18:45
    What's up? Smacked out of your brain on crack again?
    I'm waiting for you to post a footballing fact.
    Look at your previous posts, not a single fact to be found.
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 May '07 19:52
    You can say this is a very broad brush I'm using but I would like to hear, just once from a Liverpool supporter.

Congratulations Manchester United, Liverpool are the most sucessful English club but you managed to win the Treble, something we have not yet been able to achieve and everyone said it would be an impossible achievement.

Will you say it blade68?
    Or will you remind me that you've won it 5 times?
    My name is obviously not subtle enough for you....

I'm a BLADE!!!!!!
  13. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 20:03
    Originally posted by blade68
    My name is obviously not subtle enough for you....

I'm a BLADE!!!!!!
    Point taken.

I'd like to hear it even from a blade.

Will anyone give Manchester United some recognition as the only team ever to win The Treble?
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    26 May '07 20:07
    Point taken.

I'd like to hear it even from a blade.

Will anyone give Manchester United some recognition as the only team ever to win The Treble?
    In all fairness... I've never been a ManYoo hater.... no-one cheered more loudly than me when Sheringham and Solsjear popped up to beat Bayern...
    That season was a great feat for a team (any team).... you must've been so proud, I know I would've been...

(See ROAB, some people can be subjective!!)

For the record: I hate Wendy, L**ds, and Arsenal.....
  15. LA
    Moves
    26 May '07 20:16
    Originally posted by blade68
    In all fairness... I've never been a ManYoo hater.... no-one cheered more loudly than me when Sheringham and Solsjear popped up to beat Bayern...
    That season was a great feat for a team (any team).... you must've been so proud, I know I would've been...

(See ROAB, some people can be subjective!!)

For the record: I hate Wendy, L**ds, and Arsenal.....
    Thank you for recognizing the achievement.
    I was at the game in Barcelona in 1999 and the injury time comeback to win the treble was just unreal.

I think Chelsea this season have sort of emphersized just how hard it is to win the treble and it will probably never happen again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree