Best ever world cup match you've ever seen

Best ever world cup match you've ever seen

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ROa
Always a Red

LA

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Red Night
USA Portugal 2002
My god you are an idiot.

AB

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

Originally posted by tawnyowl
This is the last post I'm making on this, if the player was originally ineligable for whu, how can the transfer to the scousers be eligable? Just because he moved on, does that make everthing hunky dory? He obviously
came in initially wrong according to you.........now pxxs off
Listen up Einstein.

They were ineligible for WHU because they didn't own them. They were owned by a company whilst playing for WHU and that's against PL rules. LFC bought Mascherano from the company that owned him and he has a contract solely with LFC. This is obviously NOT against the PL's rules.

"Just because he moved on, does that make everthing hunky dory?"

Erm, yes.

"This is the last post I'm making on this"

It's for the best. You've embarrased yourself enough already.

m

Moves
14 Jun 07

Strangely enough, I don't recall Sheffield United or West Ham playing in the World Cup.

f

Moves
14 Jun 07

Originally posted by Angry Boy
Listen up Einstein.

They were ineligible for WHU because they didn't own them. They were owned by a company whilst playing for WHU and that's against PL rules. LFC bought Mascherano from the company that owned him and he has a contract solely with LFC. This is obviously NOT against the PL's rules.

"Just because he moved on, does that make everthing ...[text shortened]... t I'm making on this"

It's for the best. You've embarrased yourself enough already.
Liverpool didn't buy him from the third party dimwit, they got him from whu.
It's you thats embarrasing yourself thicko, with your high and mighty attitude............whats betting your a f.....g student........

TD
Enjoying Life

Tirau NZ

Moves
14 Jun 07
1 edit

footy thuggery in the forums hahaha

1982 Spain.. NZ's only forray into the finals.

In the unfair system we had to play 14 games winning Oceania then playing off against middle eastern countries to get to the finals travelling 30,000 miles in the process. We got two against Scotland and actually lead at half time before going down 4-2.
Our 3-0 defeat at the hands of Brazil was glorious.. Zico's men were superb Van Hatten in goal was fantastic and Steve Wooden almost got one back for us. NZ Soccers finest ever year.

We'll never be back under the current system because the winner of Oceania has to play the fourth place South American team..

I doubt if the bottom two qualifiers of Europe would get past that hurdle.

edit ps.. it was special because in our team I think we had 3 pro's from second div team in UK and one from an Aussie pro side.. the rest were plumbers, builders and farmers etc awesome effort described by the top UK commentators as magical.. they were full of praise esp our 5-1 thrashing of Saudi Arabia to get to Spain.

Luso-brasileiro

Cajamar, SP

Moves
14 Jun 07

Brasil 1 x 0 England.

AB

Moves
15 Jun 07

Originally posted by fizzz24
Liverpool didn't buy him from the third party dimwit, they got him from whu
So how much did WHU receive from LFC for Mascherano then?

D

Moves
21 Jun 07

Ireland 1 Italy 0........Giants stadium US 94.