1. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 12:371 edit
    Originally posted by blade68
    Vindictive I'd say!

As if nicking our place in The Prem isn't enough... you then foist '79 on me!!

😉
    More to come 😉 really this Tevez-saga 😲
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5HsG7AN1Y#
  2. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 14:10
    I think that SU and WHU should both be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and demoted to the conference.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 17:531 edit
    Originally posted by cadwah
    I think that SU and WHU should both be charged with bringing the game into disrepute and demoted to the conference.
    i must say at first i thought that in pure footballing terms SU deserved to go down as they F-ed up a 10 point gap.

But now i have changed my mind.. it appears for sure now that WHU CHEATED.. and now i feel it would be best for everyone if they were sent down and SU were reinstated.

However what i think will happen is that the Prem League will deduct some points of WHU at the start of the new season which means they will start with minus points. Thats is just silly as well.
  4. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 22:41
    Originally posted by spurs73
    i must say at first i thought that in pure footballing terms SU deserved to go down as they F-ed up a 10 point gap.

But now i have changed my mind.. it appears for sure now that WHU CHEATED.. and now i feel it would be best for everyone if they were sent down and SU were reinstated.

However what i think will happen is that the Prem League will deduct s ...[text shortened]... t of the new season which means they will start with minus points. Thats is just silly as well.
    Oh, I suggest deducting points from the spuds for pretending to have a clue 😠
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 23:01
    Originally posted by pulu2
    Oh, I suggest deducting points from the spuds for pretending to have a clue 😠
    now..now.. no need to be silly.
  6. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 23:23
    now..now.. no need to be silly.
    Oh, I'm just being Jol..ly 😉
  7. 6yd box
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 23:25
    Oh, I'm just being Jol..ly 😉
    heheheheheh..anyway one thing that always bothers me.... where/when/ how... did this WHU/Spurs rivialry start?
  8. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    12 Jul '07 23:28
    heheheheheh..anyway one thing that always bothers me.... where/when/ how... did this WHU/Spurs rivialry start?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Ham_United_F.C.#Rivalries
    West Ham have strong rivalries with several other clubs. Most of these are with other London clubs, especially with their neighbours Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal and also with Chelsea, which sublimates the age-old East versus West London rivalry.

The strongest and oldest rivalry is with Millwall. The two sides are local rivals, both formed originally around works sides Thames Iron Works and Millwall Iron Works shipbuilding companies. They were both rivals for the same contracts, and the same men in the same locality. The early history of both clubs are intertwined, with West Ham initially coming out on top in a number of meetings between the two teams eventually resulting in West Ham bring promoted at the expense of Millwall. Millwall later turned down joining the fledgling Football League only to see West Ham go on to the top division and an FA Cup final. Later in the 1920s the rivalry was supposedly spiced up during strike action made by East End (perceived to be West Ham fans) that Isle Of Dogs based companies (i.e. Millwall fans) refused to support breeding ill will between the two camps.
  9. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    13 Jul '07 00:45
    I don't really understand what WHu did wrong, considering any loan deal includes 3rd party ownership, but having said that, you can't just tear up a deal with somebody without their consent,a nd expect it to be legally sound.

D
  10. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    15 Jul '07 09:28
    More to come 😉 really this Tevez-saga 😲
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jg5HsG7AN1Y#
    This would be funny... if it wasn't so near the truth!!!

😉
  11. Subscriberinvigorate
    Only 1 F in Uckfield
    Buxted UK
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 10:42
    They might not be back in the prem, but to the blades I think this was always about getting money!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sheff_utd/6949262.stm

Now they are sueing West Ham, when apart from themselves the Premeir League is only people they can blame.
  12. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 10:16
    Now that we have the right man in charge here's my Nostradamusesque visions for the next 6 months...

Beat Boro today, draw and beat Bristol Rovers in the Q-F, but lose to Manchester United in the S-F at Wembley...

Go an unbeaten 8 match run in the league, make the play-off final against Crystal Palace, where Warnock proves that the apprentice is not yet better than the master.... but we get promoted automatically the season after!

🙄
    😀
  13. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 17:56
    Originally posted by blade68
    Now that we have the right man in charge here's my Nostradamusesque visions for the next 6 months...

Beat Boro today, draw and beat Bristol Rovers in the Q-F, but lose to Manchester United in the S-F at Wembley...

Go an unbeaten 8 match run in the league, make the play-off final against Crystal Palace, where Warnock proves that the apprentice is not yet better than the master.... but we get promoted automatically the season after!

🙄
    😀
    You'd have done better today if you had Robson in charge.

Pity whispering campaigns initiated by ex-first team players and propagated by fans of Ultimate Football Championship (like UFC except more broken legs, and less quality) forced the right man out of the job.

D
  14. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 18:05
    Originally posted by Ragnorak
    You'd have done better today if you had Robson in charge.

Pity whispering campaigns initiated by ex-first team players and propagated by fans of Ultimate Football Championship (like UFC except more broken legs, and less quality) forced the right man out of the job.

D
    You're just being childish now.
  15. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    17 Feb '08 18:20
    I thought it was a decent performance by Sheffield Utd today. Pretty even game

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree