Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    12 Jan '09 02:06 / 1 edit
    if this is the matchup for the superbowl, im NEVER WATCHING NFL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    the eagles and the ravens better come through in a week, theyre quality teams anyways
  2. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    12 Jan '09 02:07
    Originally posted by irontigran
    if this is the matchup for the superbowl, im NEVER WATCHING NFL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    the eagles and the ravens better come through in a week, theyre quality teams anyways
    The Eagles won 48-20 on Thanksgiving night. They'll do their part.
  3. 12 Jan '09 02:41 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    The Eagles won 48-20 on Thanksgiving night. They'll do their part.
    Should be Steelers and Eagles. But so much for what should be in this years playoffs.
  4. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    12 Jan '09 19:09
    Originally posted by YEAH BOY
    Should be Steelers and Eagles. But so much for what should be in this years playoffs.
    i could handle that..
    but yeah its been an up and down playoffs and we still have 3 more..
  5. 12 Jan '09 19:13
    Originally posted by irontigran
    if this is the matchup for the superbowl, im NEVER WATCHING NFL AGAIN!
    Why not?
  6. 12 Jan '09 20:12 / 1 edit
    As far as I know the Ravens are the only team that did not earn their victory. So what is the problem if Arizona should win the NFC Championship?
  7. 12 Jan '09 20:25
    Originally posted by gambit3
    As far as I know the Ravens are the only team that did not earn their victory. So what is the problem if Arizona should win the NFC Championship.
    I wouldn't have problem with it. I don't think they will though. Warner and the Cards are playing great, but they haven't faced a lot of blitzing. The Falcons and Carolina rarely blitzed. This week it going to be blitz city from the Eagles.
  8. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    13 Jan '09 02:31
    Originally posted by Ludovician
    Why not?
    just the thought of my 2 pet peeve teams both being in the glory bowl is frightening. i do like the odds against the cards though
  9. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    13 Jan '09 05:35
    Originally posted by irontigran
    just the thought of my 2 pet peeve teams both being in the glory bowl is frightening. i do like the odds against the cards though
    Never watch the NFL again.. what a sad existence that would be!
  10. 13 Jan '09 05:49
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Never watch the NFL again.. what a sad existence that would be!
    No my friend, the saddest existence possible is continuing to watch the NFL but being a Bengal/Detroit/Cleavland fan at the same time. :'(
  11. Subscriber SmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    13 Jan '09 06:15
    Originally posted by whodey
    No my friend, the saddest existence possible is continuing to watch the NFL but being a Bengal/Detroit/Cleavland fan at the same time. :'(
    ah, yes, I do agree..
  12. 13 Jan '09 07:07
    I hate the Steelers.

    I would like to see Eagles vs. Ravens because we have both types at Cascades Raptor Center. So very scientific.
  13. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    19 Jan '09 01:59
    Originally posted by irontigran
    if this is the matchup for the superbowl, im NEVER WATCHING NFL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

    the eagles and the ravens better come through in a week, theyre quality teams anyways
    Cheer up, you're only halfway to your goal!

    (And now it even looks good for the other half )
  14. Standard member irontigran
    Rob Scheider is..
    19 Jan '09 02:01
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Cheer up, you're only halfway to your goal!

    (And now it even looks good for the other half )
    ive changed my mind. even though i hate pittsburg, i think theyve got the better team to face ari.

    would you like to make a wager when the teams are officail?
  15. 19 Jan '09 03:29
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    The Eagles won 48-20 on Thanksgiving night. They'll do their part.