1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 00:11
    My Gophers are still undefeated. The Little Ceasar Bowl takes the 8th best Big Ten Team so we have a chance at a bowl.
  2. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 00:12
    I hate to say it but I'm pulling for Vir Tech against Boise St tonight.
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 00:33
    Me too. I hate Boise State, would love to see them lose.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 01:41
    Originally posted by badmoon
    My Gophers are still undefeated. The Little Ceasar Bowl takes the 8th best Big Ten Team so we have a chance at a bowl.
    The little Ceasar Bowl? Are you making that up or does that come with a free liter of Coke?
  5. Joined
    01 Jul '04
    Moves
    07 Sep '10 04:03
    Boise State win! They won me over back in their 2007 Oklahoma BCS game awesomeness (and got shafted last year). ORST-Boise should be a good game...too bad the rest of their schedule sucks = legitimate complaints about whether they should be in the BCS Championship game. Funny, though, that no one complains about TCU when TCU is basically in the same spot as Boise a couple of ranking points down.
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 19:341 edit
    So who gives my Buckeyes a chance against Miami this weekend? The point spread picked the Buckeyes by 9 points!! That kind of surprises me a bit. If the Bucks do win, I expect it to be closer. Those that I talk to, other than Buckeye fans, insist Miami has to much speed for them to win.

Any thoughts?
  7. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 21:05
    Originally posted by whodey
    So who gives my Buckeyes a chance against Miami this weekend? The point spread picked the Buckeyes by 9 points!! That kind of surprises me a bit. If the Bucks do win, I expect it to be closer. Those that I talk to, other than Buckeye fans, insist Miami has to much speed for them to win.

Any thoughts?
    Ohio State is preseason #2, because they are a legitimate national championship contender and could (although they might not be favored against one or two teams) beat anyone. Ohio State is a nine point favorite because people expect them to beat Miami who is certain a good team but not in OSU's class (of course they play the games and anything can happen)
  8. Joined
    08 Oct '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 21:25

Any thoughts?
    I put a lot of value in the opinions of people who are risking real money on whether or not their call is correct. How many of the "people that you talk to" are placing a sizeable bet on Miami and it's "superior speed"? That's why I like things like point spreads and InTrade.
  9. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 23:16
    Originally posted by abejnood
    How about the CARDINAL? Doesn't matter how hard Oregon "Tree"ies to win...
    He he, well put. We'll see if the Cardinal can field a defense this year. The Ducks/Cardinal should be interesting but I think the Cardinal will have their hands full in Autzen.
  10. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    08 Sep '10 23:18

Any thoughts?
    I think OU covers the spread easily. 30-17?
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    09 Sep '10 16:012 edits
    Originally posted by Badwater
    I think OU covers the spread easily. 30-17?
    The whole offense is built around Pryor. I can't help but think about last years lost against Purdue. If he plays like that they are toast no matter who they play.

People keep talking about Heisman aspirations for Pryor. Personally, I just don't see it. Even last game against Marshall did not impress me that much. The kid is a great athlete, don't get me wrong. In fact, he is probably the best athlete on the team but his decision making and arm are highly questionable.
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10 Sep '10 19:02
    Here are some of my picks for tomorrow that look somewhat interesting to watch.

OSU over Miami

Meatchicken over Notre Dame

Alabama over Penn State with one arm tied behind their backs.
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 00:45
    Who would have put money on James Madison to defeat Va Tech? Wow.

S. Dakota isn't half bad! Golden Gophers lose.

I still think the Domers are good. I'd say that the Buckeyes are going to have to defeat a good Michigan team this year.
  14. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 01:50
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Who would have put money on James Madison to defeat Va Tech? Wow.

S. Dakota isn't half bad! Golden Gophers lose.

I still think the Domers are good. I'd say that the Buckeyes are going to have to defeat a good Michigan team this year.
    I am a big Michigan fan and was very excited but Michigan was very fortunate to win today. Notre Dame played a half without their starting quarterback. Denard Robinson, Michigan's quaterback, has been their whole offense and good teams will not allow him to run for two hundred yards a game. Michigan's secondary and kicking game just stinks.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    12 Sep '10 01:592 edits
    Originally posted by quackquack
    I am a big Michigan fan and was very excited but Michigan was very fortunate to win today. Notre Dame played a half without their starting quarterback. Denard Robinson, Michigan's quaterback, has been their whole offense and good teams will not allow him to run for two hundred yards a game. Michigan's secondary and kicking game just stinks.
    I have already comfoted a few Notre Dame fans today. I just smile and tell them that judgement day awaits Meatchicken in Columbus in November. 😀

How about them Buckeyes? They only allowed one offensive touchdown. By all rights their special teams coach should either be fired or have the fire put under him. Other than that, no complaints!! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree