1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 01:36
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Not a chance. One of them might make it all the way undefeated, not both. Odds against this too high. NO already had a severe letdown against a team the cryboys allowed only 6 points to. I expect both teams to lose one soon. indy keeps playing catchup in 4th Q. This cannot last. Of the two NO definitely the better team.
    And I quote myself again! How good am I? Both teams are now 14-1 and 13-2 respectively! They may even be one and out teams, especiall NO! Looking bad them Ain'ts!
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 13:431 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    And I quote myself again! How good am I? Both teams are now 14-1 and 13-2 respectively! They may even be one and out teams, especiall NO! Looking bad them Ain'ts!
    I have lost all respect for the Colts! At first I thought they were beaten in an honest contest like NO was. No! They threw in the towel! They are the Roberto Durans of the NFL! What a sorry team of losers! With perfection within reach they not only give up but also cheated an array of teams who counted on Indy beating the stinkin Jets! That's why the college game is sooo much better! I hope they lose in the first round!
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 14:16
    On the contrary, resting is a smart move on the Colts' part. They know firsthand the value of an unbeaten streak, only to fail before the Super Bowl. They have their eyes on the big prize. Good for them.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    28 Dec '09 16:46
    Originally posted by Badwater
    On the contrary, resting is a smart move on the Colts' part. They know firsthand the value of an unbeaten streak, only to fail before the Super Bowl. They have their eyes on the big prize. Good for them.
    exactly. no point in going 16-0 if you end up losing in the playoffs because of tired legs.
  5. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    29 Dec '09 00:01
    Originally posted by trev33
    exactly. no point in going 16-0 if you end up losing in the playoffs because of tired legs.
    Except losing this way is demoralizing. If you're gonna rest the starting players then don't play them at all even for a half game. Going aabout it the way they did was beyong goofy and stupid. As I said, at least New Orleans played to win and lost. They did not play to lose! A pox on the Colts!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree