1. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 19:19
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    ROFLMAO Well put! 🙂
    Two more loudmouth idiots patting each other on the back.
  2. Joined
    30 Aug '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 20:11
    Da Bears!
    By 10
  3. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 22:01
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Hmm...and look who the Bears beat in the NFC earlier this year, oh yeah, The SAINTS, absolutely creamed em!
  4. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 23:39
    And one fairweather idiot, who is getting aggravated because more people agree with The Bears or the Colts instead of your precious Ravens or whatever other craptacular team you like
  5. Joined
    18 Apr '04
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 23:461 edit
    Vinatari will win it with a field goal. Same old, same old... No wait, I changed my mind. I think it will come down to a Vinitari field goal and this time he'll blow it! Just a hunch.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 00:431 edit
    Hmm...and look who the Bears beat in the NFC earlier this year, oh yeah, The SAINTS, absolutely creamed em!
    I picked the Bears in another thread, idiot.

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=60095&page=2
  7. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 00:55
    Like I said, you are those people that since all of the other teams are gone, I'll go with the bears, type football fans.

Which don't really mean squat. To pick a team because you marginally like them over the opposing team, instead of rooting for them all through the season and believing in the players isn't really smiled upon.

You'd get raped in Chicago saying stuff like that
  8. Joined
    28 Mar '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 03:03
    Originally posted by Hypa
    Like I said, you are those people that since all of the other teams are gone, I'll go with the bears, type football fans.

Which don't really mean squat. To pick a team because you marginally like them over the opposing team, instead of rooting for them all through the season and believing in the players isn't really smiled upon.

Can you read? He never once said he was picking the bears because he marginally liked them better. All he said was that statistically, he would pick the bears to win. And also, everybody has to pick someone for the Superbowl, and since only two teams make it, it makes it rather difficult to cheer for a team the entire season.
  9. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 03:06
    I'm just glad the Saints lost after Reggie Bush's selfish antics. I am now an absolute Bush hater. Hope he breaks his leg next year.
  10. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 05:03

I have been going for the BEars all season long as far as the NFC is concerned! But since I"m a Titans fan, I was going for the Titans to win the Super Bowl, they had an amazing season considering their start and they will be good next year! But I have been cheering for the Bears all season!
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 05:19
    I have been going for the BEars all season long as far as the NFC is concerned! But since I"m a Titans fan, I was going for the Titans to win the Super Bowl, they had an amazing season considering their start and they will be good next year! But I have been cheering for the Bears all season!
    Then you know they only went 2-2 against the AFC and couldn't score more than a touchdown against New England, Miami or the Jets with Grossman playing particulary badly against the Pats and Dolphins. The Colt defense has stiffened against the run in the playoffs and if the Bears can't run, the game will be in Grossman's hands. And that almost certainly means an Indy wipeout.
  12. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 07:08
    Then you know they only went 2-2 against the AFC and couldn't score more than a touchdown against New England, Miami or the Jets with Grossman playing particulary badly against the Pats and Dolphins. The Colt defense has stiffened against the run in the playoffs and if the Bears can't run, the game will be in Grossman's hands. And that almost certainly means an Indy wipeout.
    I didn't get to watch many of the games, but I'm sure that's when the team was slacking.

When the defense was like completely gone, and when Rex Grossman was in his do too much phase.

And they will be able to run

Two words

Thomas Jones 😀
  13. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 07:20
    I didn't get to watch many of the games, but I'm sure that's when the team was slacking.

When the defense was like completely gone, and when Rex Grossman was in his do too much phase.

And they will be able to run

Two words

Thomas Jones 😀
    Yeah, he's a real All-Pro much better than Larry Johnson and Jamal Lewis who the Colts stuffed in the first two rounds of the playoffs.
  14. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 15:39
    I root for the Seahawks. If another team takes them out, that team MUST be the best. Go Bears!
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 19:23
    I say you are all idiots. I say the Bengals will win it all this year!!!!!! GO BENGALS!!!!!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree