1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 20:50
    Originally posted by whodey
    I say you are all idiots. I say the Bengals will win it all this year!!!!!! GO BENGALS!!!!!!!
    Are they running a special game in some prison or something?

P-
  2. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 20:52
    Originally posted by whodey
    I say you are all idiots. I say the Bengals will win it all this year!!!!!! GO BENGALS!!!!!!!
    Surprisingly enough, this post makes more sense than some others you've posted today.
  3. Joined
    12 Jan '07
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 21:191 edit
    One of the statistically worst defenses ever to play in a Super Bowl against one of the worst quarterbacks ever to start in a Super Bowl. Yeah, it should be a classic.

That caught my eye....

Don't forget, it's also one of the best defenses versus the one of the best QB's in the current league. It should be a classic, in more ways than one.

It's strange, I'm rooting for the Bears, even though I'm a Packer Fan.... Hmmm, must be 'cause if Da Bears win, we can brag that we beat them in the last regular season game.

EDIT:
    Woops, forgot to quote and reply. Sorry to whoever said that.
  4. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    23 Jan '07 23:09
    Originally posted by Wii master
    One of the statistically worst defenses ever to play in a Super Bowl against one of the worst quarterbacks ever to start in a Super Bowl. Yeah, it should be a classic.

That caught my eye....

Don't forget, it's also one of the best defenses versus the one of the best QB's in the current league. It should be a classic, in more ways than one.

It's ...[text shortened]... lar season game.

EDIT:
    Woops, forgot to quote and reply. Sorry to whoever said that.
    if someone else calls rex grossman the worst quarterback i'm going to bust a nut

I saw some footage of him in high school, he was/is a beast.

One got damn slump, and people trash ya and never let it go just because they hate that they aren't in the SuperBowl 😀
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 01:34
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    The Colts did it, greatest comeback ever in a conference championship game! Hell yeah! The Bears also played a great game! This Super Bowl proves to be one of the best ever! 🙂
    I think this will be one of the best Super Bowls.
    It is hard to say who will win.
  6. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 01:56
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    I think this will be one of the best Super Bowls.
    It is hard to say who will win.
    Take a stand, so we can attack you.
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 03:38
    Originally posted by Hypa
    if someone else calls rex grossman the worst quarterback i'm going to bust a nut

I saw some footage of him in high school, he was/is a beast.

One got damn slump, and people trash ya and never let it go just because they hate that they aren't in the SuperBowl 😀
    Most NFL players today are beasts. I spent a lot of time in Walla Walla, WA, hometown of Drew Bledsoe as well as a pretty darn good high school football team. When I was working at a bank there I'd meet with a few high school refs that had worked his games. He said they'd never seen another high school QB like him.

I'm sure 75% of the atheletes in the NFL could tell the same story. I can't imagine what Michael Vick did to kids in HS (probably shot at them 🙂 ). According to wiki, soon to be pro, Adrian Peterson ran for nearly 3000 yards in 252 attempts and had 11.7 yards per carry and 32 TD's in his senior year.
  8. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 03:41
    Originally posted by Wulebgr
    Take a stand, so we can attack you.
    Indy, Peyton deserves it. Gonna attack me now?

You know how he runs the hurry up offence and snaps the ball to catch opponents offside.

Well, in a certain game he caught the opponents several times. It was very amuzing. The opponent would be staring at his eyes and then start heading towards the bench. Peyton would throw this head fake at them sort of like, "I dare you to try getting off the field!" So the guy would come back, Peyton would relax, the guy trys getting off the field and again Peyton stares him down.

And then the other QB did that to the colts, got the penalty throw at the colts and Peyton was furious!

What goes are comes ____ 🙂

But he's a great QB to watch. Lets go COLTS!
  9. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 05:19
    My my I just found out that new england lost. Ja Ja. I cannot stand the sight of that team. I hope that the Colts take the bears for a 30 pluss point spread. The Colts win and I guess that Manning will be on a box of Wheaties and have his own Nike shoes or something like that.
  10. Standard memberWulebgr
    Angler
    River City
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 17:43
    Originally posted by RahimK
    Indy, Peyton deserves it. Gonna attack me now?
    No one deserves it. It must be earned. Manning can earn it the ball against the Bears (fat chance).

Go Bears!
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 17:47

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 19:56
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    They'd held three pretty good teams with top flight backs under 100 yards rushing in the playoffs. How much proof do ya want?
  13. over there
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 20:52
    What sucks is both Big Ten QB's didn't make it (Brees and Brady.) After watching Chicago's performance against the Saints, I am convinced that Chicago is the real deal and can win it all.
  14. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 21:04
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    What sucks is both Big Ten QB's didn't make it (Brees and Brady.) After watching Chicago's performance against the Saints, I am convinced that Chicago is the real deal and can win it all.
    Rex Grossman should not be associated with the word super bowl, ever, he sucks. If the Bears win they should put an asterick next to the game in the record books that says *

* The Bears achievement is extra special because they won with the worst quarterback ever to touch a football.
  15. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 21:31
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Rex Grossman should not be associated with the word super bowl, ever, he sucks. If the Bears win they should put an asterick next to the game in the record books that says *

* The Bears achievement is extra special because they won with the worst quarterback ever to touch a football.
    You sir, are retarded and biased.

Let's see you play against Rex he'd pawn your arse all over the field.

I saw him play in high school, I'm sure you couldn't be good as 16 year old rex in your whole life.

Stop hating.

How many interceptions did Rex have in the playoffs?

How many did Brees and Manning get?

'Nuff Said

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree