Colts/Bears Super Bowl

Colts/Bears Super Bowl

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Jan 07

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Jan 07
2 edits

Originally posted by Hypa
And you're just plain stupid.

The 1985 bears were unstoppable. So either way you put it, they'd rape any of todays teams.

I'm 11? HA!

I'm an 18 year old black male. I'm not the retarded noobish little whiteboys you probably come across on some other forums who talk like this
"OMG R3x Gr0sSm@n sUxXors!!1!!1one!!1!eleven!!1!!"

My right a$$ cheek know that was the Celtics.

I bet you are tired of being retarded aren't you?
You're a total moron. Have your mommy find a dictionary and read the definition of the word "dynasty" to your nitwitted ass.

The Celtics swept the Bulls in Jordan's sophomore season, loser. MJ's teams couldn't even win their division until his 7th year.

H

Chi-Town:Windy City

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by no1marauder
You're a total moron. Have your mommy find a dictionary and read the definition of the word "dynasty" to your nitwitted ass.

The Celtics swept the Bulls in Jordan's sophomore season, loser. MJ couldn't even win his division for his first nine years.
Okay, what part of "Jordan was the only good player on the team, no Kerr, Pippen, Kukoc, No Rodman"

Don't you understand? And if Jordan didn't retire every second, and Pippen didn't get traded, The Bulls would've easily ran the whole league from 1991-2001.

Allen Iverson has been in the top 3 in scoring EVERY year since he started, and his team sucks ASS. Jordan's team in the 80's was complete bull dookie. But he still served Larry Bird on a 1 on 1 basis.

It's already been stated on TV that the Bulls are the greatest of all time, and even if they weren't.

How are they the greatest when they have like 2 Legendary players in history, The lakers started creaming em the moment Magic and Kareem got together, The lakers have more championships, The Bulls ran basically all of the 90's with MUCH better competition, and have the best record in the history of the sport?

So take your forehead out of your ass, and just admit that you know as much as George Bush knows about Calculus.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

And you're just plain stupid.

The 1985 bears were unstoppable. So either way you put it, they'd rape any of todays teams.

I'm 11? HA!

I'm an 18 year old black male. I'm not the retarded noobish little whiteboys you probably come across on some other forums who talk like this
"OMG R3x Gr0sSm@n sUxXors!!1!!1one!!1!eleven!!1!!"

My right a$$ cheek know ...[text shortened]... that was the Celtics.

I bet you are tired of being retarded aren't you?
The 85 Bears were almost unstoppable. How can you forget the nationally televised Monday Night Whuppin the Fins put on them?
That was a trap game if there ever was one.
I agree that they would beat any of the SB teams of recent memory but they wouldn't hang 46 points on the Ravens' 2000 defense. It would be a much closer game.

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
30 Jan 07
1 edit

Okay, what part of "Jordan was the only good player on the team, no Kerr, Pippen, Kukoc, No Rodman"

Don't you understand? And if Jordan didn't retire every second, and Pippen didn't get traded, The Bulls would've easily ran the whole league from 1991-2001.

Allen Iverson has been in the top 3 in scoring EVERY year since he started, and his team sucks ASS. f your ass, and just admit that you know as much as George Bush knows about Calculus.
What loudmouthed retard wrote this:

Then larry Bird basically did it all over again, until the 80's when the Bulls proceeds to rape them. And this was when the Bulls SUCKED. Jordan was a rookie/sophomore,

LMFAO!!!! You stupid piece of crap.

C
Dark Legend

Galaxy near You

Moves
30 Jan 07

What loudmouthed retard wrote this:

Then larry Bird basically did it all over again, until the 80's when the Bulls proceeds to rape them. And this was when the Bulls SUCKED. [b]Jordan was a rookie/sophomore

LMFAO!!!! You stupid piece of crap.[/b]
I don't follow basketball as much as I used to, but was there a season when Jordan was in his prime in the playoffs and didn't lead the Bulls to a championship?

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

And this was when the Bulls SUCKED. Jordan was a rookie/sophomore
I never thought it was possible that every time someone posts they sound more stupid.

Can you not see the big, THEY SUCKED right there. The Celtics beat a team with one great player and the rest crappy.

God you're dumb.

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

Originally posted by Chessplaya548
I don't follow basketball as much as I used to, but was there a season when Jordan was in his prime in the playoffs and didn't lead the Bulls to a championship?
Jordan was atcually always in his "prime" he just lacked quality teammates.
But unlike the Celtics/Lakers, every season The Bulls went to the Finals, they won.

E

Moves
30 Jan 07

when is the superbowl?

H

Moves
30 Jan 07

This Sunday

m

Moves
30 Jan 07

One of the statistically worst defenses ever to play in a Super Bowl against one of the worst quarterbacks ever to start in a Super Bowl. Yeah, it should be a classic.
one of the best Qb's ever to play the game against one of the better defences ever.yeah it will be a classic

W
Angler

River City

Moves
31 Jan 07

It's already been stated on TV ...
That ought to be reason enough to believe.

H

Moves
31 Jan 07

Originally posted by Wulebgr
That ought to be reason enough to believe.
Okay, I'll rephrase it.

It's already been stated on TV, by ANALYSTS, who know more than me, who knows 10x more than #1Moron over there.

Unlike football or any other sport. Everyone pretty much knows Michael Jordan and Scottie or the best, their Bulls team was the best, etc, etc.

d
Pancake Gobbler

Great Pancake Heist

Moves
31 Jan 07

Bears to win. Urlacher is going to return an interception for a TD and grossman is going to throw 2 final score. 21-6 vinatari kicks 2 field goals manning will be shut down.

d
Pancake Gobbler

Great Pancake Heist

Moves
31 Jan 07

The greatest dynasty in history is no doubt the boston celtics winning 11 out of 13 championships...they dont however have the most championships that honor unfortunetly goes to the yankees. A team dominating for one year is not a dynasty. the 85 bears were incredible arguably the best team ever but not a dynasty. bulls were a dynasty winning 6 championships in 8 years. the braves winning the division 14 straight years or whatever it is isa dynasty. The last dynasty in sports was the patriots there has not been one since.