1. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    03 Oct '07 20:47
    Thanks to Germany's recent victory over Brasil, the Germans have climbed into a tie for most World Cup Titles. Here is the complete list:

    Brasil 5
    Germany 5
    Italy 4
    USA 2
    Uruguay 2
    Argentina 2
    France 1
    Norway 1
    England 1
  2. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    03 Oct '07 20:53
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Thanks to Germany's recent victory over Brasil, the Germans have climbed into a tie for most World Cup Titles. Here is the complete list:

    Brasil 5
    Germany 5
    Italy 4
    USA 2
    Uruguay 2
    Argentina 2
    France 1
    Norway 1
    England 1
    Is this man and women combined?
  3. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Joined
    23 Sep '03
    Moves
    15902
    03 Oct '07 21:33
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Is this man and women combined?
    Looks like it, I'd be willing to make a small bet that RN is hoping to re-raise his USA vs England footballing (yes football, not soccer) prowess argument via this list.

    I personally shall not indulge any further in such discussion, as it is frankly ridiculous.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    03 Oct '07 22:251 edit
    Originally posted by rhb
    Looks like it, I'd be willing to make a small bet that RN is hoping to re-raise his USA vs England footballing (yes football, not soccer) prowess argument via this list.

    I personally shall not indulge any further in such discussion, as it is frankly ridiculous.
    the list specks for itself

    usa 2 worlds cup

    england 1

    😛

    edit: how did england do in their very first world cup game? 😉
  5. where angels play
    Joined
    05 May '06
    Moves
    12683
    03 Oct '07 22:32
    Originally posted by trevor33
    the list specks for itself
    The list is a load of bollox, red night knows it, you know it. Goodnight
  6. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    03 Oct '07 23:20
    Originally posted by sally cinnamon
    The list is a load of bollox, red night knows it, you know it. Goodnight
    well duh

    how did england do in their first world cup?

    lost to the usa i do believe 😛
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    04 Oct '07 00:12
    Originally posted by rhb
    Looks like it, I'd be willing to make a small bet that RN is hoping to re-raise his USA vs England footballing (yes football, not soccer) prowess argument via this list.

    I personally shall not indulge any further in such discussion, as it is frankly ridiculous.
    Football, and not soccer? This IS interesting. Brazil is pretty strong... but I can't think of anyone who plays in the NFL.

    P-
  8. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    04 Oct '07 02:30
    Originally posted by trevor33

    edit: how did england do in their very first world cup game? 😉
    1950 = Lost to the US 1-0.

    Or One to Nil, if you prefer.
  9. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    04 Oct '07 02:34
    Originally posted by rhb
    Looks like it, I'd be willing to make a small bet that RN is hoping to re-raise his USA vs England footballing (yes football, not soccer) prowess argument via this list.

    I personally shall not indulge any further in such discussion, as it is frankly ridiculous.
    Now, when you say Football do you mean Rugby Football or Soca Football? Please be specific.
  10. Standard memberEsoteric
    Cognitive Junta
    Joined
    02 Sep '05
    Moves
    9122
    04 Oct '07 03:37
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Now, when you say Football do you mean Rugby Football or Soca Football? Please be specific.
    Does it really matter? The US suck at all of them.
  11. Joined
    07 Sep '05
    Moves
    35068
    04 Oct '07 09:21
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Now, when you say Football do you mean Rugby Football or Soca Football? Please be specific.
    Association football 🙂
  12. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    6857
    04 Oct '07 12:05
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Thanks to Germany's recent victory over Brasil, the Germans have climbed into a tie for most World Cup Titles. Here is the complete list:

    Brasil 5
    Germany 5
    Italy 4
    USA 2
    Uruguay 2
    Argentina 2
    France 1
    Norway 1
    England 1
    Red Night you are such a sad loser.
  13. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    04 Oct '07 14:03
    Originally posted by mtthw
    Association football 🙂
    Thanks mtthw
  14. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    04 Oct '07 17:59
    Originally posted by Red Night
    1950 = Lost to the US 1-0.

    Or One to Nil, if you prefer.
    One win does not a history make!
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    04 Oct '07 18:15
    Originally posted by blade68
    One win does not a history make!
    Indeed!

    What was the first year where England managed more than 1 win in the Cup?
Back to Top