1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 15:50
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Well, that was a rather awful display. Germans looked pretty decent going forward mind.
    England was awful. It's not a that. It's you sorry team! That is one sorry, sorry team! I wish I had something clever to say. The Germans said it all!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 15:51
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Well, that was a rather awful display. Germans looked pretty decent going forward mind.
    Eins, zwei, drei your eyes!
  3. Internet
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 15:52
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I wish I had something clever to say.

Strong play by Germany, England earned their ticket home.
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 15:52
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Eins, zwei, drei your eyes!
    Great pun!!!!!! Were the English on tranquilizers? I know the fans needs some!
  5. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:04
    To be honest, this result has been coming all tournament. No shape, no commitment, dodgy keepers, no wingers, strikers way out of form, a stubborn manager who can't admit he is wrong and the morale of prisoners on death row.

It a shame it had to be to the Germans (because of all the history and competitiveness between us) but congratulations to them for playing well and a deserved win.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:07
    Originally posted by Svin1

Strong play by Germany, England earned their ticket home.
    Only one team showed up and it wasn't England!
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:15
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    Metric = 45cm

Dumbass
    fix'd
  8. Cyberspace
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:16
    For all the hype about being the golden generation and the best team to have left the shores of England, the team was pathetic. In none of their games did they prove they were worthy of so much adulation, much less of the world cup. Germany took their chances and congrats to them.
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:24
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    I wish I had something clever to say.
    most stupid people do...
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:25
    Originally posted by arterioes
    For all the hype about being the golden generation and the best team to have left the shores of England, the team was pathetic. In none of their games did they prove they were worthy of so much adulation, much less of the world cup. Germany took their chances and congrats to them.
    Shoulda never said that, arterioes. Now the limeys are gonna start dumping on you. They're too much in "schlock" right now, but they may sober up after crying themselves silly!
  11. Internet
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:39
    Did anyone else notice the lack of vuvuzelas? What gives?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '07
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:41
    The English players are overrated and needed that reality check for their own good but are unlikely to take it on board. There are no world class players in their squad in my opinion if you judge world class by getting into the first 11 in the world. I bet money on Germany winning and was very confident because the evidence was there for some time. We can enjoy the world cup now without the hysteria surrounding the golden cow who is officially dead. Brazil are a killing machine and I feel only Argentina or perhaps Germany can stop them now.
  13. Santiago
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:43
    Lack of Africans in the stands. Both countries brought supporters that are used to making their own crowd noise, not blowing a plactic trumpet.

There should be a lack of that noise during Argentina/Mexico, too.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:431 edit
    I don't have many words that I can post here that will convey what I feel inside at the moment, except that is for massive profanity -- and this:

You have 15 minutes left to play and you are 3 goals down as the England manger; is there anybody, I'm mean anyone else in the whole world other than Capello who would pick Heskey as your sub?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Jun '10 16:471 edit
    Originally posted by Diodorus Siculus
    The English players are overrated and needed that reality check for their own good but are unlikely to take it on board. There are no world class players in their squad in my opinion if you judge world class by getting into the first 11 in the world. I bet money on Germany winning and was very confident because the evidence was there for some time. ...[text shortened]... ad. Brazil are a killing machine and I feel only Argentina or perhaps Germany can stop them now.
    excellent post! completely over hyped, a victim of their own self delusion. I actually feel for their fans who have been strung along by the English media, telling them how good their league and their players are.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree