England v Germany (proper thread)

England v Germany (proper thread)

Sports

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s

6yd box

Moves
28 Jun 10

Originally posted by divegeester
spurs and hopster: get out of your PL trenches and you will get a better view of the shell holes!

Would either one of you had the ballz to drop Terry before the world cup?
Well thats the point. The world cup is over now- and terry and the rest of the england team/squad were rubbish.

Time to move on and build a new YOUNG squad. Terry is now to old and two slow. get rid and start again and build for 2014- when Terry will be even older and slower to be part of the england squad...whats the point of picking him for the euro championships?

We have to think ahead now. James- terry- lampard, barry and gerrard all need to go now.

Moves
28 Jun 10

Originally posted by spurs73
Time to move on and build a new YOUNG squad.
yes, because YOUNG squads have won the past... wait, OLD squads have won the past few world cups.

s

Moves
28 Jun 10
1 edit

Originally posted by hopscotch
And Maicon's bullet into the side net, which you think was a badly kicked "cross".
Even Maicon confessed. It was pretty alright, just a fluke! Now Villa's goal was no fluke. Simple, pure, nasty venom. Let's not forget RSA's goal against Mexico. That was probably the prettiest first goal in a WC in some time! David Villa's other goal in the same game was also very, very nice. A strike from a striker with acumen.

Moves
29 Jun 10

Originally posted by scacchipazzo
Even Maicon confessed. It was pretty alright, just a fluke!
link?

h

Moves
29 Jun 10

Originally posted by trev33
link?
You won't get any proof from scacchipazzo on this. He's talking out the wrong end as usual.

Maicon doing what Maicon does:
http://tinyurl.com/22onxdk

(watch the video from 2:56 - amazing goal)

P
Upward Spiral

Halfway

Moves
29 Jun 10

The best goal so far for me was Quagliarella's against Slovakia. A true beauty.

m

Moves
29 Jun 10

Originally posted by Palynka
The best goal so far for me was Quagliarella's against Slovakia. A true beauty.
Not as pretty as some of the others, but my favourite so far was Bendtner against Cameroon. Fast, precise, and almost impossible to defend against.

s

Moves
30 Jun 10

Originally posted by trev33
link?
Read between the lines. Sounds like the statement of a very, very guilty man. I'd charge the jury with finding this fluke goal scorer with flukeness in advertising!

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1863/world-cup-2010/2010/06/15/1978532/world-cup-2010-brazil-right-back-maicon-insists-he-meant